(43) confession

« Time Skip - Morning at school »

Y/n pov

Me, Yeji, and Ryujin were sitting at the snack bar eating some food.

"How do you get bored at home? You have multiple stuff to do like homework, cook, clean, watch tv, and stuff." Yeji told me a bunch of things I could do after I told her I was bored.

"Well I already finished all my homework, I didn't need to cook, my place was pretty much already clean, and I spent most of the time on the tv and my phone," I told Yeji.

"Well, I don't know then.." Yeji said to me as she took a bite into her bread.

"It's 7:56," Ryujin tells us while she looks at her phone. We all got up and walked out of the snack bar.

"Bye see y'all later," I said to Yeji and Ryujin as I walked into my class. I looked around with my eyes for Felix while standing in the doorway but I didn't see him. I walked towards the back and someone called my name. "Y/n right here," the deep voice said and when I looked I saw Felix sitting at a desk by the window.

I sat by him and I took out my stuff for this class. Soon, the teacher came in and told us some stuff then started to read.

« Time Skip - 2nd period »

I arrived at my 2nd period class as soon as we were dismissed. I arrived early so there were only like 4 other people in here with me. I went to a desk in the back because I don't like sitting in the front where the teacher can see me closely.

I sat in the chair and got out my phone so I can use it as time goes by. As I was on my phone, more students walked in, going to a desk and either staying in it or going to another table to talk to their friends.

I was looking at the photos on my phone admiring them until someone pulled the chair next to me and sat in it. It startled me a tiny bit but then I look up from my phone and saw that Minho was sitting next to me.

I looked back down at my phone and then fully realized Minho was next to me, I did a double-take, "What are you doing?" I quietly asked Minho and he looked up from his hands to me. "Sitting next to you," he answered.

"But we aren't suppo-" I was telling him something but he cut me off.

"I don't want to be away from you anymore," Minho tells me.

"But what about the other students?" I asked him and looks at me with a serious expression, his tender eyes gaze at mine. At the moment, the presence of the busy classroom was absent from my mind.

"I don't care about what they think of us, I want to talk to you in and out of school," Minho tells me, slightly demanding covering how desperate he is. I was processing what just happened and thinking of what to say back to him. I was staring blankly at him as my mind was all over the place, thinking of a bunch of stuff right now until the teacher came in.

"Everyone take your seats," The teacher orders us, the class went silent following the teacher's orders including Minho. He immediately went back to his seat as well as everyone else, leaving him unanswered.

Crap, I hissed at myself as I try listening to whatever the teacher's saying but it is so much harder with all these thoughts scattered in my mind.

What do I say to him? Do I agree? I want to talk to him in school too, but as friends? Right? What does he mean by that anyway? Does he miss me? That's stupid, he just thinks of me as friends. Ouch... Wait, why am I hurt? Ugh, this is so annoying.

I scratch my head as my own thoughts were irritating me more than they should be right now. As I slowly calm down, breathing deeply, I glance at Minho for a quick second. His eyes lock into mine the moment I peeked at him, I turned away panicky.

Minho pov

I was waiting for y/n to respond in any way to my sentence, she stared blankly at me and I stared back. We stared at each other in silence until the teacher came in.

"Everyone take your seats." She ordered us and everyone quickly sat in their chairs, I went to a different chair away from y/n because I didn't wanna just sit with her without permission because we were supposed to distance. The desk I was at wasn't very far from her desk because all the other seats were taken.

We all sat down and the teacher started talking, I tried to pay attention but it wasn't really working.

I watched the teacher as she talked about stuff but I wasn't really paying attention to it since my mind was in another place.

Did I make her uncomfortable? Did I tell her what I wanted the wrong way? Did I make the wrong decision?

My thought was full of questions, I was left unanswered by y/n, I hope I didn't do anything bad. Maybe I'm just overreacting. I look over at y/n and see that she's playing with her fingers. I stare at her zoning out from the class I'm in.

Not long after zoning out of class and all my attention was on her, She looked up from her hands and looked at me. We locked eyes on each other, then she quickly looked away looking around the class with her eyes and just everywhere but me. She seemed panicked.

I watched her look all panicked, the top of her ears had a tint of red, She looked cute and it made me smile a bit, I looked away from her and tried to focus on class which worked.