🖤1st part🖤

"She might wake up in every moment but can you tell me if she has had problems like this before?" A man said. "No, she literally has the life that everyone would wish for. Why would something like this happen to her?" I heard a woman saying and I guess it's my mum's voice. My eyes are closed and all I am able to do now is hearing. "I can't deny that, but nothing is perfect. It seems like she had trauma before and now something caused it to happen again." "Doctor, this is ridiculous! She was just tired, okay? She's been working very hard lately and that's all. I don't want to hear you saying again that she had trauma." "Ok, madam. I'm sorry." The doctor said. Weird. . . Why my mum sounds so angry? Like, the doctor is just telling the causes why I might be on these conditions. Finally I could open my eyes and my mum immediately came to hug me. "My beautiful daughter! I was so worried about you!" She said and kissed my forehead. "How are you feeling?" The doctor said and came to check me. "I guess I'm good, but my head hurts a little." I said and held it with my hand. "That's normal. I'll give you some pills for it and everything will be okay. If it's not a problem, you have to stay here tonight in case something happens." "It's okay. . ." "No, it's not. Do you know who she is? People like her can't stay where poor people stay." My mum said and I looked at her angry. "Please, leave. I'll stay here." "What?" "Doctor, can you call the security and get her out of here?" And with that being said she left mad. "I'll let you rest." Doctor said and also left. Sometimes I'm surprised how she can be my mum. That's why I better not tell her about that boy in the concert. . .