🖤99th part🖤

The seance kept on going and until now they have lost all the chances they had.
To be honest I expected my mum to do more or at least paying the judge to be on her side. I guess she ran out of my money that she had left and now she stands no chance.
This is the first time in my life seeing my mum being that helpless.
I'm not going to show mercy because of that though. I've came here to fight my enemy and win my freedom. My enemy is my mum, the person who is supposed to be by my side no matter what.
"Miss Y/N, anything more to mention before closing the case?" The judge said and I nodded.
This will be the end for my mum. . .
"I just want to show some documents I've gotten from a hospital that my mum had been going for a long time." I said and she immediately looked into my direction with wide opened eyes.
"Y/N, DON'T YOU DARE!" "Why not?" I said with a big smirk on my face.
"And what do those documents say?" The judge said. "It says that my mum is the one who is mentally ill. . ." "Y/N!" She yelled and wanted to come up to me but the cops stopped her.
"She had stopped the controls and her situation got out of control. That's why she has done all those things! She can't control her thoughts and she needs a very strict and serious treatment to beat this."
I made my way to show the docoments to the judge meanwhile my mum was screaming and cursing me.
It's sad that she has came to this point. If she would had gotten the treatment she needed none of these would happen.
"There's nothing else to discuss about. Y/N Y/L/N has officially won the case!" The judge hinted the hammer and everyone started screaming and clapping.
"We did it!" Me and my lawyer screamed and hugged each other, but immediately pulled away and started laughing because of how cringe that was. Meanwhile everyone was congratulating me, my mum was being held by the cops and being sent out of here.
I really hope she gets the care that she deserves, because after all she is my mother and I want just the best for her. . . As long as she doesn't try to do something stupid again. . .
Without realizing I was getting lifted up and when I looked down I saw Martinus holding me and spinning us around. "You did it, babe! You're finally free!" He yelled full of excitement and some tears formed in my eyes. I can't believe this. . . After putting me down I didn't lose time to smash my lips into his and taste his delicious lips. There's no need for us to hide anymore! We are free to be together and spend the rest of our life together without being scared of what will happen tomorrow. . .