🖤56th part🖤

It might have passed an hour of me being on his bed. My head is laying on his chest, while Martinus is playing with my hair. All the tension we had when our bodies touched. . . His hands travelling through my body and exploring every inch. . . His lips sending my body on fire. . . His tongue making me beg for more. . . He's all what I'll ever need. . . Martinus leaves a kiss on my head and I turn to look at him. "I love you so much." He said with his hand being placed on my cheek. "I love you too." I said and my lips formed a smile. Whatever he does, even the tiniest things manage to make me happy. I wish that this moment could last forever. . . I wouldn't need to leave from the warm embrace of his body. I could listen to his heartbeat all the time. Taste his lips until I can't breathe. A life with him is all I'm asking for. He owns me and I rather die and be with him than living without him. "What's going on inside your mind?" He says while looking at me in the cutest way possible. "Can you promise me something?" I said and he looked at me serious. "As you long as you don't ask me to leave you, everything's alright." He said and both of us giggled. "Promise me that we will always be together." I said more serious than ever before. He took my face between both of his hands. "Not even death can take me away from you. I promise to love you forever." He said and started kissing me. Now I was more than sure that we are made for each other. . . I always love the way his lips can make me forget about everything. It's like I'm sent to another universe where there's no one else except me and him. After a while we broke the kiss and looked at each other while breathing fast. "I hate to say this, but I should probably go home now." I said. "I don't want you to leave." "Either do I, but we don't have a choice." I said and pecked his lips before getting out of the bed. I took my clothes and started dressing up while Martinus's eyes didn't get off me for a single second. "Until now I was naked on your bed and still you manage to stare at me." I said while putting my blouse on. "I'm just admiring you." He said and I smiled a little. "Can't you stay tonight?" Martinus said sad and I took a deep breath. "I wish I could, but I'm in big trouble already." I said and started fixing my hair. "Why can't we have a normal relationship like anyone else?" He said and he seemed more like talking to himself than me. "For our love it's worth fighting." I said catching his attention. "You're right." He said and we smiled at each other. He stood up too and started putting his clothes on, and of course I couldn't stop looking at him. Like, please even the Greek Goddess are jealous of him. "Why are you staring at me?" "I'm just admiring you." I said imitating him and he laughed. He pointed his head out of the door and called Marcus, who immediately came upstairs. "We need to get Y/N out." Martinus said. "Emma is in the kitchen right now." Marcus said. "We must be careful." And with that being said, the three of us went downstairs. I was standing between them so I don't get seen. "Martinus!" I heard a girl's voice and immediately Marcus took me by hand and sent us to the door, meanwhile Martinus entered the kitchen and started talking to Emma. "I'm sorry that you gotta leave like this." Marcus said while standing at the door. "Until the situation gets better this is how I gotta escape from jail." I said and he giggled. "Good bye, Y/N." Marcus said and we hugged. "Good bye, Marcus." I said and started walking and Marcus closed the door. I looked at the kitchen and saw Martinus standing alone and looking at me. I went up there and pressed my hand on the window and he did the same. After that I started my way back home with a smile on my face.