🖤94th part🖤

"Martinus, for real it's not like I gave you a choice." "I should had tried more." "Martinus, are you even listening to me?" "Like, for sure I made you feel even worse." "Martinus." "For sure I made you feel like you have no importance to me. But it's completely the opposite. You mean the world to me and I'll never be able to make it up to you for always being by my side; listening to everything I'd worry about. I don't know man. It's impossible to count all what you have done for me." "MARTINUS, CAN YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP FOR A SECOND?!" Kerem yelled and I jumped up from his loud voice. We looked at each other for a while and right after that he started laughing through tears. What the hell? "You can be very annoying sometimes. You didn't let me talk at all by acting like a teenage girl talking about her crush. Man, let me talk." He said and laughed once again. "Sorry. . . I do be a teenage girl." I placed my arm behind my head and giggled. "May your majesty give me the right to talk?" "Of course, my citizen." I said and he smiled. "Can't you see that you manage to make me smile even in my darkest times? So, what I was trying to tell you is that you are the best friend I can ever wish for. It's not your fault at all for not knowing what I'm going through. I've tried to not show how broken I am, not only from the people around me, but also from my own self. It was never easy to leave my family, leaving to the other side of the world with hope that I would forget that awful night. I just couldn't handle to stay there when everything used to remind me of her." He smiled while looking down. I can't even imagine this situation and I don't want to. If Y/N died it would be easier for me to follow her in the other world than continue living without her. Kerem is so strong for doing this. "What about having a boys night?" I said and he looked at me. "You mean now?" He asked and I nodded. "But, Martinus. Shouldn't you be with your family? What about Y/N? She might need you." "For now you're the one who needs me the most. I'll call Y/N and tell her to inform the others that I'll be at your place." I said and did so. "Babe? Why aren't you home already? I got so worried." Y/N said and I started smiling. I really missed hearing her voice. "I'm sorry for making you worried. I called to inform you that I'll be staying with Kerem tonight." "Is he okay? Did something happen?" "Everything is okay. We just want to have some fun tonight. We haven't had the chance to do it for a while now." I said and she sighed. "Alright, babe. Say hi to Kerem from me." "I will. Good night, Y/N. I love you." "And I love you even more." She said and hanged up. "So? What did she say?" "First she thought that something might have happened to us and got worried. And she says hi to you." "How is her case going though?" "I'll tell you when we get into your place. I'm not sure that we are safe out here." I said and he nodded. We started walking and stayed in silence for the rest of the road. As I stated before we aren't safe. I don't know if going to Kerem's place was a good idea after all. I mean, what if Y/N's mum has already sent someone after us? If it's just one person we can handle it, but if there are more it will be quite difficult to survive. . . I shouldn't think like that, but with all those things happening my mind can't find its peace. Only with Y/N it seems to rest. She's my safe spot. . . We arrived in front of his apartment and he took the keys out of his pocket. "It's kind of messy inside, so I hope you don't mind." He said and finally opened the door. When I looked inside everything was tidied up and I looked confused at Kerem. "For what kind of mess are you talking about?" I asked and he pointed at two bottles laying backwards on the table, and this is all what took me to burst on laughing.