🖤73th part🖤

After all this amazing time we all had together, my baby girl ended up falling asleep with her head on my shoulder. "Aww, she's so cute!" Emma said with a low tone, not wanting to wake her up. I looked at Y/N and smiled. "I better go and send her to rest in my room." I said and carefully took her up on my arms. I went up to my room and layed Y/N down on the bed, wrapping the blanket around her. "You got pretty tired of me talking, huh? Well, sleep as much as you want." I whispered and placed a kiss on her forehead; leaving the room without making any sound and went back to the living room, where everyone was. "From now it's safe to say that you have found the right girl for you, Martinus." Dad said and I smiled bright. "It really means a lot to hear it from you, dad." I said still smiling. They have no idea how much I love her. . . "One thing I admire about those two is the way they look at each other. Their eyes sparkle whenever one of them sees the other one. It's just so beautiful!" Emma said while daydreaming and I giggled. "You better go and sleep now. You have school tomorrow." Mum said to Emma and she hugged all of us before leaving. "This has been such an amazing night, but none of you told me why she's staying here tonight." Marcus said while knowing that her mum would never let her spend the night anywhere else except home. "Her mum got out of control today and Y/N had to run away to save herself. "Oh my. . ." Marcus said and his hand went up to his hair. He really gets worried about Y/N. They spend more time together than I get to spend with her. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying this because I'm jealous. I'm pretty happy that she's friends with my brother. At least I know that she's safe when I'm not around her. "I was wondering if this is the first time that her mum has done this or there's more?" Mum said and Marcus and I looked at each other. "Let's just say that she's not the mother anyone would wish for." Marcus managed to say. "Not for too long though." I said and everyone looked at me. "What do you mean with that?" Dad said. "Tomorrow together with Y/N we will report the case to the police station." I said and they looked at me with wide opened eyes. "You're joking, right?" Marcus said, but I shook my head as a no. "I'm very serious about this. I can't let that woman to keep hurting my girlfriend whenever she wants; being her mother or not." "Does Y/N agree with this?" Mum said. "She's just scared that her mother might hurt me." "Martinus, remember what the doctor said, WE CAN'T TRUST ANYONE, NOT EVEN THE POLICE!" Marcus said. Oh shit. . . "The doctor? What are you two hiding from us?!" Dad said and I gulped. "Nothing, Y/N and Martinus have the same sickness and they went to the doctor together. When he learned about what Y/N's mum is doing, he told us that we can't trust anyone when it comes to this because everyone might be working for her." Marcus said. I'm glad that he always finds a way to fix things. Our parents looked at each other and then sighed. "Now we're pretty worried about you." Dad said. "What if this woman really tries to hurt you? I can't handle that. . ." Mum said and I felt bad. She was about to lose me once. . . I still remember the trauma she had until I got out of the hospital. . . I don't want to upset her or dad, but I must save Y/N somehow. . . "Nothing will happen to any of us. I know that you're scared, but I would never forgive myself if anything happens to Y/N. . . She has become a part of me; if she dies, I die with her." I said and my parents smiled. "You really love her, don't you?" Dad said. "She's the only one I'll ever want." I said with a smile on my face. "There's nothing else to discuss about. Nothing will happen to her now that she's part of our family." Dad said and I jumped from my place to go and hug them. "Now go and sleep before she wakes up scared." Mum said and I did so. After entering my room, I took my clothes off, staying only in boxers. Carefully I layed down next to Y/N and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to me. "I'll protect you until my last breath." I said and she smiled in her sleep.