🖤83th part🖤

🖤83th part🖤
"Remember that there's nothing to worry about. You're going to ask if she had any plans for tonight, send her to a nice place and then BOOM confess your feeling for her." I said as we were walking up to our meeting place, where Taylor was waiting for me and Marcus. "Hi, you late chickens!" She said as she saw us and I had to laugh at what she said. Late chickens? Really? "Hi. . ." Marcus said with a big smile on his face. He's playing nervously with the arm of his bag and for real it looks like he's going to faint in any moment. I patted his back to comfort him and he mouthed a "thank you". "Taylor, I was wondering if you are free tonight? If yes, I would really love to go somewhere together. . ." Marcus said while blushing and Taylor looked at me with wide opened eyes. I just winked at her and she shook her head as a wet dog does. "I. . . I would really love to. . ." Taylor said while smiling bright and Marcus also started smiling. "Great!!" He said and took her hand between his hands. "See you at 6 in the main street." He said and started running down the hall. . . I turned at Taylor only to see her back pressed against the wall with her legs trembling. "He just asked me out. . ." She said in disbelief and I had to giggle. "Yes, he did. What's that hard to believe here?" "MY CRUSH WILL BE IN A DATE WITH ME TONIGHT! IT'S NOT SOMETHING THAT EASY TO BELIEVE!" She said and wiped some tears away. "Maybe I have a chance with him after all. . ." She said and I pulled her in a hug. "Of course you do. Your prince charming is all yours tonight." I said in a teasing way and she laughed. "Now let's go and get into our class before the lesson starts." We broke the hug and went to our class, sitting down into our place. "I really don't feel like being here today." Taylor said annoyed. "I want time to be already six o'clock so I can go out with Marcus." She sighed while daydreaming. Ok, those two really love each other. Maybe more than they should. . . Well, now that I'm thinking this is literally what Martinus and I do all the time. Maybe even worse. . . Everything has been going good until now and I've hired some guards to check up on Martinus's family. I'm really scared that my mum might do something to hurt them. Especially now that I declared in front of everyone what a person she is. For sure she's going crazy and already planning in what way to end me. I'm also curious to know if she learnt about the fact that she owns none of my money anymore. I mean, for her I was just the key of becoming rich. Nothing more. I put my focuse back on the lesson and try to not worry about my mum any longer. * * *
"I'm so stressed out! I have literally nothing to wear!" Taylor said while throwing clothes around her room for the past two hours. "Just show up naked then." I said while laughing my ass off from texting with Martinus. "Y/N, IT'S NOT FUNNY! YOU AREN'T HELPING ME AT ALL!" She yelled and I stopped laughing immediately. Damn, she's gotten it bad. She fell on her bed and put a pillow on her face. I guess her wellbeing depends on me. . . I stood up and tried to find a nice outfit in the middle of this island of mess that my bestie has made. After a great fifteen minutes I was really happy with the results. "STAND UP, YOU CRY BABY!" I yelled and Taylor fell off the bed. Ouch! That must hurt! "Try this on and let's see if my calculations are correct." Without saying anything she went to try it and oh God, SHE LOOKS LIKE A GODDESS! (The picture down below)

 She's wearing a white blouse with long sleeves, a skirt and a long caramel coat which fits perfectly with her chocolate skin tone

She's wearing a white blouse with long sleeves, a skirt and a long caramel coat which fits perfectly with her chocolate skin tone. I can't help, but just stare at this rare beauty that is standing in front of me. I swear Marcus is really a man with taste. Only a fool wouldn't fall for Taylor. . . She made a spin while admiring herself in the mirror. "Y/N, I love this! Do you think that Marcus will like it too?" She said while still looking at the mirror and playing with her hair. "After seeing you like this he'll want to marry you right there." I said and we started laughing. It's not like I lied though. "Thanks for everything." She said and we hugged.