🖤59th part🖤

I sat down to rest a little and Kerem joined me. Right now the sun is going down and for real it's such a beautiful view to see. "It would be even better if Y/N was here." I said while looking outside amazed. "You really have to talk about her all the time, don't you?" Kerem said and I nodded. "You better call her and not talk to me about her." He said and I giggled. "You're getting tired of me." "No, but you're so dumb. You clearly miss her and still don't call her." He said and rolled his eyes. Without being able to resist anymore I took my phone and called her. I waited for her to pick it up, but she didn't. I tried to call her once again, but still the same. "She's not picking up?" Kerem said as he noticed how worried I got. Suddenly my phone started ringing and I immediately picked it up. "Hi, babe. I'm so sorry for not answering. I was in the kitchen and when I came back to my room I saw that you had called." Y/N said and I got relieved. "I got really worried about you." "Aww, you're so sweet." "How are you? How was your day?" "Pretty good. What about you?" "Also good. Did Ashton or Donny annoy you?" "Well, Ashton has tried to talk to me, but I've kept on running away. And about Donny? He hasn't shown up today." She said and I took a deep breath trying to remain calm. "Martinus, I'm dying to see you." She said and I could hear the sadness in her voice. "Me too, baby girl. Is it possible for you to come to any park around so I can see you for some minutes?" "I'll try to come. I'll inform you later." "I hope you can come." "I hope so too. Bye, Martinus." She said and hanged up. "You worry way too much." Kerem said and hitted my arm. "Well, we aren't that safe anymore. Especially Y/N with all those boys going after her." I said and rolled my eyes at the end. "I get it. You love her way too much to lose her again." Kerem said. "So, which one of you is in love?" Lia said and sat on the table with us. "No one, at least not me." Kerem said and started playing with his hair. "So, I guess Martinus is the one who is in love?" Lia said in a teasing way. "You got it right." I said. "And who's the lucky girl?" She said with a smile on her face. "Her name is Y/N." I said and her smile disappeared. "Oh, I'm happy for you. I guess she loves you so much." "And I love her the most." I said smiling. "Not more than I love you." I turned around and saw Y/N coming towards me. I stood up and ran to hug her. It feels amazing to have her on my arms. "I'm so happy to see you." I said while still hugging her. "I hate not being able to see you all the time." She said and I kissed her head. "Aren't they the cutest?" Kerem said to Lia, who was looking at us surprised. "I better go now. You guys can close the place." She said and immediately left. We broke the hug and smiled at each other. "Whoever she is, she likes you." Y/N said and I looked confused at her. "I see that I'm not the only one who has noticed that." Kerem said. "You should be Kerem, right?" Y/N said smiling. "Yeah, and you are the girl who has made my best friend go crazy." He said and Y/N giggled. "What do you mean that Lia likes me?" I asked still confused. "For real Martinus? She couldn't stand watching you hugging me." "And she always gets herself fixed whenever you're around. But, don't worry, Y/N. I'm always here to take care of Martinus." "Thanks, bro." Y/N said and they did a handshake. "Now I understand why this dumbass loves you. You're such a cool person." Kerem said and she smiled at him. "Ey, don't call me like that." "Sorry, babe, but you really do be a dumbass. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO REALISING THAT THE GIRL YOU WORK WITH LIKES YOU!" Y/N said and Kerem bursted on laughing. "OMG, PLEASE LET ME HUG YOU! YOU ARE ADORABLE!" Y/N started laughing and opened her arms to hug Kerem.