🖤64th part🖤

"THEY ARE BROTHERS?!" Taylor yelled and I closed her mouth with my hand. "There's no need for everyone to know!" I said and took my hand away. "Sorry, I just can't believe it. Ashton and Donny being brothers? And they both were going after you. Woman, why those stuff don't happen to me?" "Hi, girls!" Marcus came up to us and stood beside Taylor, making her exploding from happiness. "How are you?" I said. "Great. What about you?" "I'm good." "Me too, and I have shocking news." I said and he got curious. "Well, first, Donny and Ashton are brothers." I said and his jaw dropped. "There's more to come, don't be surprised yet." "There's more?" Taylor said also surprised. "Yesterday both of them came to my house. Ashton apologised for everything he has done to us and promised that he won't bother anyone ever again." I said and both of them were looking shocked at me. "Are you sure you didn't see this in your dream, because for me it feels so unreal." "I agree with Taylor. Like come on, we're talking about Ashton!" "Hi, guys." We turned around and saw Ashton standing in front of us. "Hi! What are you doing here though?" I asked surprised, but still smiling. "I came to apologise to Marcus." He said shy. Ok, Ashton being shy is something new. "Apologise?" Marcus said surprised. "Yeah. . . I am truly sorry for being such a dork with you. You deserved none of those I did. I am ashamed of myself." He said and looked down. Taylor and Marcus are trying to make themselves believe that this is true. I can't blame them though. In front of us is staying a completely new Ashton; different from what we're used to see. "I forgive you, even though you're kind of scaring me." Marcus said and Ashton giggled. "You'll get used to the new me. See you around." Ashton waved at us before before leaving. "Omg, you were telling the truth. That was creppy." Taylor said. "For sure you have even more shocking news." Marcus said while looking at me. "Yeah, good and bad ones." I said and took a deep breath. "Donny and Ashton are nothing to worry about anymore. And. . . My mum accidentally admitted that she's the reason of everything what has happened to me and Martinus. . ." I said while trying my best to not break down in tears. Both of them are looking at me even more shocked than before. "How could she do that? You're her daughter! Doesn't she want you happy?" Marcus said and I could see that he was trying to control his anger. "If you only knew her mother, you would understand that Y/N is just a toy for her." Taylor said kind of angry. I can't blame her. My mum has been very cruel with her. If Taylor had a chance to kill her she would. It's mean to say it, but I would too. Mum has never done something good for me. I feel happy only when I'm with Martinus. I didn't even know what happiness meant before meeting him. I was so closed in myself, especially when my mum forbade me from seeing Taylor. I was left alone. All this pressure my mum and manager would put on me was sending me towards my end. Once I tried to jump from the balcony, but I failed. My mum stopped me and locked me in an empty room so I couldn't harm myself. I really thought that death was the only key to my freedom. If I died then my mum wouldn't be able to control me. I wouldn't have to go through all that pain again. Now I'm grateful that I didn't die. I wouldn't have found Martinus then. I wouldn't be able to experience all this love again. But now I might have to sacrifice my happiness to protect Martinus. Mum for sure has understood that something's going on and I can't risk. I have to stay away from Martinus for a while, no matter how much will hurt both of us.