🖤61th part🖤

Y/N was looking clueless at both us and Kerem was struggling to stay on his feet while having Y/N still on his back. "Why are you laughing?! What's that funny?!" She said and I was literally tearing up from the laughs. "You better get off my back before we both fall." Kerem managed to say and Y/N did so. Kerem sat down beside her and Y/N had her arms crossed against her chest, waiting for an explanation. "You really thought I would kiss Martinus?" Kerem said after calming down a little. But you were about to do it!" She responded and I giggled. "Yeah, it wouldn't mean anything to any of us though. And you were the one who told me to kiss him, remember?" "Yeah, babe. He was just granting your wish." I said and she looked at me sad. "You really think that I could bear the pain of seeing you kissing someone else?" She said and I felt like exploding. This girl loves me literally so much. . . "It was just a joke, okay? I won't do something like that ever again." I said and pecked her lips. She's such a sweetheart and I can never bring myself to hurt her, either I can let anyone else to do that. . . The rest of our time went amazing and we would stay even longer if Y/N's mum didn't call and tell her to go home. She hugged both of us and kissed me before disappearing into the dark of night. If we were a normal couple I would send her home. Until then I can only dream. . . "We had such a great time." Kerem said as we were walking down the streets. "Isn't my girl the cutest?" I asked while daydreaming. "For real she is. I really hope I'll get to know her more. She's full of energy." Kerem said and I couldn't stop smiling. Hearing my best friend saying those words makes me understand that I have found the right girl for me. There's no one else like her. "I am curious about something though." Kerem said with his hands being inside his pockets and I gave a look at him. "What if her mum has sent someone to follow Y/N and now she knows you two are meeting up again?" Kerem said and I started thinking about it. "If it was like that her mum wouldn't stay without doing anything. And I haven't noticed anything going on." I responded and ran my hand through my hair. "Well, I hope she doesn't find out. I don't want anything to happen to any of you." Kerem said and I wrapped my arm around his shoulders. "I'm really lucky to have you as my friend." I said and he smiled. We had arrived at the corner where we always separate our ways. Now I had to walk alone with the company of myself. The air is fresh and the sky is clear as a crystal. I wish I could watch this together with Y/N. It would be a memorable moment for both of us. Maybe. . . Maybe I can try and keep her out one night. I could do that while everyone is asleep. . . I'm starting to wonder where we used to spend our time together before. I mean, every vision I get of us being together is mostly in a house. The rooms were in a caramel colour and the furniture was made all from wood. One room that I seem to remember better had a bookshelf and some plants near the big window. I have no idea where that house can be. I haven't been there for a long time and I don't even know if we owned that house or someone was helping us by giving their house. My questions keep getting bigger with every second passing. There are so many things happening right now and I know nothing. Literally nothing. . . And the worst part is that I can never know when or from where the danger is coming. It's like being blind. You can't see what's happening around you. Even if the danger is right in front of you, you won't realise until it attacks you. It's that simple to get crashed down, but it's never easy to get over it.