🖤80th part🖤

"It's great to see you all having fun." We turned around and saw their parents standing in front of us while smiling. Immediately the three of them went to hug their mum and dad, meanwhile I was just watching them. This is way too cute for me. . . I have never had a family moment like that. Sometimes, I think that I didn't have a family at all. I was always alone. . . "Y/N, come and join us." I heard Martinus saying and froze in my place. I'm not brave enough to do that. . . "Sweety, don't be shy. You are part of our family now." Gerd Anne said and something exploded inside me. Do they really accept me as part of them? Everyone was waiting for me, so I better not be such a dumb ass. I went to join the group hug, and the smile didn't leave my face not even for a second. It's safe to say that those people really make me happy. It's the second day that I am staying in their house and Kjell and Anne treat me like I'm their daughter. I've got a lot to learn from this family. . . After some minutes we broke the hug and Martinus pulled me close to him. "You'll never have to feel lonely as long as you're with us." "I know." I said and smiled at him. Marcus and Kjell went in garage for something, meanwhile Emma went to help her mum in the kitchen. And again I'm left alone standing in the middle of the living room with my prince charming. I looked deep into his eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. Whenever I'm near him I have butterflies in my stomach. Every moment I just fall more for him. Who wouldn't? He's everything that someone would want to have. I'm really lucky to have him. . . "I'm so lucky to have you." He said while looking at me with his beautiful eyes filled with love. "That's exactly I was thinking of some seconds ago." I said and he pecked my lips. "I want more." I said with a baby voice and right after that I felt his warm lips pressed to mine. . . Please, I feel like I'll melt into him. . . We were interrupted by a cough and as we pulled away, we saw Gerd Anne looking at us with her arms being crossed against her chest. For sure I've turned all red from the embarrassment. "Martinus, why don't you go and help Marcus and dad in the garage?" She said and raised her eyebrow at him. "Great idea!" He said and disappeared. Great, he left me face the embarrassment alone. . . "Mrs. Gunnarsen, I'm. . ." "If you're planning on apologising to me, don't do it. There's nothing to be sorry about." She said and I took a deep breath. "I just wanted to show my son that he can't have you all for himself." Why not though? I mean, I belong to him. I was created only for him. . . "Why don't you come with me in the kitchen so we can talk for a little." Gerd Anne said and I nodded while going after her. As we sat down she gave me a warm smile. "My son really loves you so much." She said and I also smiled. "And I love him even more. More than anyone can imagine." I said and held my hand with the other one. "I'm glad to know that. Nowadays it's difficult to find someone who loves you for real." "That's true. Sometimes I can't believe that an angel like Martinus really exists." I said and she giggled. "I can't believe that he found such an amazing girl like you." She said and I blushed. "It really means a lot to hear it from you." "Yeah, it means a lot to hear it from your mother in law." I hid my face with both of my hands and Gerd Anne started laughing really hard. "Omg, Y/N! You don't have to get shy about everything! I was just teasing you a little!" She said still laughing and somehow I managed to look at her. Ok, even though what she said made me kind of uncomfortable, still it was so cute from her. "I mean, in some years I will be your mother in law. So, what's the matter?" She said and winked at me. "It would be a pleasure." I said and we smiled at each other. In that moment Marcus and Martinus entered the room and looked at us. "What were you ladies talking about?" Martinus asked. "Nothing." Both of us said and giggled.