🖤66th part🖤

"Y/N. . ." Martinus said with a cracked voice. "Tinus, don't make it harder for me. . ." "No, you're the one who's making it hard for me! I've been away from you for two years! Isn't that enough? I hate spending just a second without you. . ." "If you don't want to not see me for another two years or even more, you should listen to me." I said damn broken. "We don't have any better choice. We can't meet for a while, but that doesn't mean that I won't text and check up on you. I hate this as much as you do, but I don't want to lose you again, not after I just got to be happy with you once again." He looked deep in my eyes, making my heart skipping a beat. I wish we had another way. . . "I understand there's no point on trying to change your mind." He said disappointed and I nodded. "Well, I guess I gotta say good bye." Martinus stood up going to the door, and I went after him. When we got outside he put me inside his warm hug, not wanting to let me go. This was the last hug I would get from him for a while. I really don't know how I'm going to survive without him. He's literally everything I have. . . "I'm going to miss you very much." He said quiet and placed a kiss on my head. "I'm going to miss you even more. . . Please take care of yourself." I said through tears and held him tighter. . . After a while we broke the hug and Martinus took my face between his hands, only to crash his lips on mines. The kiss was full with passion and I felt the need to have them for longer. . . I really hated the fact that I wouldn't be able to feel the taste of his plump lips anymore. . . "I love you so fucking much. . ." He said between kisses and I shivered. I belong to him and he belongs to me. . . The kiss was getting deeper, but I couldn't bring myself to stop. Every part of me was craving for him. . . My hands went up to his hair, playing and making them a total mess. It was cold out, but Martinus's presence was keeping me warm, making it impossible for me to detect any sign of the cold. . . "I'll love you forever. . ." I said while not wanting to leave his lips for a single second. . . Sadly we had to break the kiss because of all the looks we were getting from all these people passing by. "I'm going to text you all the time." Martinus said and cuddled my cheek with his thumb. "Tini, I'm doing this just because I love you, remember that." I said while looking deep into his eyes. "I know. . . Until then, good bye my love." He said and pecked my lips for the last time. I turned around and started walking away from him, knowing that his eyes didn't leave me until I disappeared into those big streets. I started feeling empty without him already. . . The warm I was feeling was gone now. I was freezing out here. . . I started walking faster hoping to get home as soon as possible. But the truth is that home is wherever Martinus is. . . I wish I could just quit my career and be together with him. That would be true happiness. . . I would love to meet his parents, even his little sister. . . Her name was Emma, as I remember. What would they think about me? Would they like me? Would they support our love? I can't stop thinking about those stuff. . . "Were you out with your friends again?" Mum said as I got inside the house. She was sitting in the living room doing her nails while listening to news on TV. Super "productive" if you ask me. "Yeah, we went to take some fresh air." I said and took my coat off. "By the way, your manager called and said that tomorrow we should be on the studio and focuse more into your career." She said and I just gave her a thumb up before going up to my room. That's all what I needed now! I'm fighting with my emotions and they expect me to be working on new songs tomorrow. University and then studio. . . I'm going to need a lot of energy tomorrow. . . But, I have to prepare a presentation. . . Urgh, why did I have to go back to university first of all?! To prove my mum that I'm more than a barbie who can sing. . . Yeah, now the voice inside my head is telling me to not lose time and start preparing the presentation.