🖤86th part🖤

. . . "I don't know how long it will take me to get full with air." Martinus said while breathing fast, laying down next to me. I'm thinking the same as him. All of this was way too much, but I don't regret it. Martinus is like a drug that I can't live without. Time after time we need to have some intimacy. . . I looked at him and smiled. "I guess your sickness "my girlfriend hasn't given me enough attention today" is gone by now." "Ehm. . . Maybe not fully. . . Should we do it again?" He said and we started laughing. I mean, I wouldn't mind doing it again. . . "Y/N? Martinus? Are you there?" We heard Gerd Anne saying from the other side of the room and Martinus and I looked at each other with wide opened eyes as she tried to open the door. "Mum,we're here! Y/N is resting a bit." Martinus said. Yeah, of course I'm resting; naked in your son's bed. "Oh, okay. I just wanted to say that we're home." She said and left. I stood up, put on my hoodie and went to take a shower. I just need to clean myself up before they somehow find out what we have done. Even though we didn't rob any bank or kill anyone, did we? I turned the water on and the hot water was running down my body. Hmm, finally some peace. <<<Mum really thinks that she can stop me, but she doesn't know that I'm planning on getting out of the house tonight. As the time came, I threw the tall rope out of the balcony, while one side of it is tied up strong so I don't fall. This is very dangerous and I already know that,but I have no other choice. I've been through hell today and I can't stand spending another second in this house where this witch so called my mum is. I looked from up here and found this highness pretty frightened. Is it too late to change my mind? I'm afraid that it is. . . Ok, nothing bad will happen. I can't always back off from everything. My mentally health is fucked up right now and I need to distract myself somehow. I need to run down the streets, yell, laugh, cry, and even spend all the money in my pocket for buying ice cream! I need to live those few moments that I'll be out like there's no tomorrow. I need to live those few moments for all this time that I've been dead inside. . . The life that I live can't be called a life at all. I wish that no one has to go through what I'm experiencing. Nobody deserves to feel all this loneliness I'm feeling. . . I pushed those thoughts in one side and held the rope tight. I promise myself to live just for one night. I went down the rope and tried so hard to not scream from all the adrenaline I felt. As I landed with my feet on the ground I immediately started running away from home. After some minutes I stopped in front of a park to catch some air. Damn, I can't feel anything else except happiness. "I'M FREE!" I screamed and right after that started laughing loud, meanwhile people around were looking at me as I was a psychopath. Lmao, maybe I am! But I have no time to worry about something like that. With that being said I started walking with a big smile on my face and went to buy ice cream. Now, you might think that I have an obsession with ice cream, but in fact I just want to try things that I have never tried. Yeah, you heard me. I have never eaten ice cream. My mum has never allowed me. She always says that it's unhealthy and I might damage my voice by eating that. Like, come on! It won't kill me if I eat it just for once! In fact, it won't damage me at all. I push myself through all the crowd of people and made my way to a supermarket. I need to say that it feels so weird to be in public places alone. Who am I lying? I have never been allowed to be anywhere. If I needed something, it would always be someone that would get it for me, and it's pretty annoying because they treat me like I'm disabled or something. Until now I've gotten about 3 boxes of ice cream and still I'm searching for more. "Damn, what is all that ice cream for? You're having a sleepover or what?" Someone said followed with a laugh. Urgh, I don't have time to deal with weirdos, but I can't stay without roasting them or something. I turned around and didn't know how bad I'd just fallen for those brown eyes. . .