🖤90th part🖤

(Martinus's Pov) That's not much happening right now. Me, mum and dad are staying in the living room meanwhile the girls have disappeared in Emma's room since we finished with dinner. I have no idea what they might be doing, but for sure it is better than sitting here and waiting for Marcus to come. Like, I'M EVEN SCARED TO TEXT HIM BECAUSE I MIGHT END UP DISTRACTING THEM! This is how it has been going: We all are stressing out to know how the date is going. Like, please I hope Marcus didn't get panicked and said literally nothing at all! I don't even know where they are first of all. Damn, my head is such a mess! "Is Marcus here already?" Emma and Y/N said while coming downstairs after doing face masks as I can see. "Not yet." Dad said and they sighed. "As I see all of us are very excited to hear the news from him." Mum said with a smile to calm the situation a little. "Who wouldn't? Finally my brother got something more interesting than books!" Emma said which caused all of us to laugh. "It's not good to make this kind of comparing, but for real I am happy to know that he went in date with a girl finally." Mum said and giggled. "He would be pretty mad if he heard us right now." I said while smiling. "Well, that's the truth so he can be angry as much as he wants." Dad said and we laughed. Right after that the doorbell rang and we looked at each other. "MARCUS!" We all said and ran to open the door. "Ehm, hi?" Marcus said confused after seeing all of us at the door. We pulled him inside and everyone sat down in the living room, looking curious at Marcus. "So, how did the date go?" Dad decided to break the silence and Marcus's face turned all red. "Ehm, can we please take things slowly? You all are making me feel uncomfortable. . ." "You better start telling us everything or Y/N and I will go and annoy Taylor to tell us." I said and he gulped. "Ok, ok. . . I'm not getting into details, but we really enjoyed this night. . . And she's my girlfriend now. . ." He said smiling bright and all of us started screaming from happiness. HE FUCKING DID IT! "YES! I KNEW IT!" Y/N said and went to hug him. "We are so proud of you!" Dad said and petted his back. "So, when are we meeting her?!" Mum said super excited and Marcus got a little stressed out. "It's kind of early now and I don't want to pressure her since the start." "But we want to see her!" Emma said jumping up and down like a bunny. "Ey, ey! Why are we stressing him out like he just got married!" Y/N said and shut everyone's mouth. "FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME!" Marcus said and lifted his hands up in the air. "Since I'm your favourite person here, tell me if you shared any kiss?" Y/N winked at him and he went crazy, making all of us laugh. "Calm down, man. We're just messing with you." I said and petted his head as he is a little boy. "Yeah, I get it. But, it's annoying!" He said and rolled his eyes. "But it's disappointing to know that our son went on a date without telling us." Mum said while raising her eyebrow at Marcus. "I'm sorry,mum, dad. I just felt really shy to tell you." "That's not something new from you. I don't even know how you managed to get a girlfriend." Emma said just to piss him off. "Well, at least she's mine now. You can say whatever you want." Marcus said annoyed but opened his eyes wide as he realised what he just said. "Mr. Love, please try to hold yourself back." I said laughing and Y/N giggled. "I'M SLEEPY! BYE!" Marcus said and immediately ran up to his room. "Ok, I think we teased him way too much." Dad said and laughed a bit. "That was nothing. Just watch me when I make him regret the day he was born." Emma said with an evil smile and I was trying my best to not laugh. "I think you've already done that." Y/N said and that's all what takes all of us to burst on laughing.