🖤100th part🖤

"You're doing great, baby!" I said as Martinus kept on doing push-ups meanwhile I was just drinking some tea and watching him. "Maybe it would be way better if you start exercising too, not just watching me." He said with sweat dropping off his forehead. "It's enjoyable to see you like that." I said and bited my lip while checking him out. "I can't take you seriously with that face you're making." Martinus started laughing and I rolled my eyes. "Watch out before you break your nose!" I said annoyed, but this didn't stop him. And then happened something that I had predicted already. Martinus fell with his face on the floor and right after that he realised a loud painful scream. "FUCK!" I said and immediately ran to help him. Oh damn, he's very heavy! "Babe, I need you to lift your body a little!" I was holding him by his arms and somehow managed to get him off the floor. "IT HURTS!" "Of course it does! I knew this was going to happen!" I said while looking at his nose, which it has started bleeding. I ran to take the box of the first aid and started cleaning his wound. "Ouch!" Martinus hissed and I tried to be more careful. "My poor boy." I said and cuddled his cheek as I was done. Right now he is looking just like a little boy whose face is all red after crying. "You manage to look adorable even when you're in pain." I said while smiling and he rolled his eyes. Dork! "It's not time for being adorable. I have broken my nose for sure." "To be honest, you deserved it." I said and crossed my arms against my chest. "Excuse me? And why so?" He said and raised his eyebrow at me. "Because you were laughing at me and you got a broken nose because of that." "Not my fault that you were drooling over me instead of exercising together with me. Like, hello? We are supposed to do this therapy together!" "I just felt like watching you today and showing some love, you know?" "AAAAAA, PLEASE YOU TWO STOP!" Taylor entered the gym and both of us shut our mouths. What a weirdo I am! I forgot to inform you for all the updates in our life. It has passed a month and a half since my mum went to a sensitive care and many things have changed. We have repaired the house and now it looks ten times bigger and super new. Except some other rooms that we have built, we have also made a gym. Me and Martinus have started therapy so we can get over all the trauma we have gone through and I can surely say that it's helping us a lot. Marcus and Taylor are doing great and finally Marcus introduced her to his parents. Now she comes to visit us pretty often and sometimes she catches us off guard. For example last week she stormed into the gym and saw me and Martinus making out! Like, this girl really doesn't know the meaning of respecting the other's privacy. "What do you want, Taylor?" Martinus said irritated and stood up. "Checking if you're trying to get my best friend pregnant?" She said and I choked on my own breath. "What the fuck?" Martinus said and looked at her with wide opened eyes. "What? You've been trying to do that pretty much every day!" She said while trying to act innocent. "She's my girlfriend and it's my dutie to pleasure her. If my brother isn't fucking you enough, don't get jealous of Y/N who gets to enjoy five hours of heaven." Martinus said and got out of the room. HE DID NOT SAY THAT! Omg! He's such a pervert! My face has turned all red from his words meanwhile Taylor is laughing her ass off. "You really love those "five hours of heaven", right?" She said and I growled. Now she won't stop talking about it! "Taylor, please get straight into the point. Why are you here?" I said in a mad tone and she rolled her eyes. I'M THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO DO THAT! "Chill, daddy's girl. Some men called from the company and said that the meeting about the center you want to open must be held tonight." "Call them and ask if it's okay to meet at 8 p.m." I said and Taylor nodded before leaving. Damn, this meeting really means a lot. I'm going to meet with some important people who can help me with my plan. It's been a while since I've been thinking about opening a care center for homeless people. Except that, I've joined a lot of different types of organisations about helping people in need and protecting their rights. Of course Marcus, Martinus, Taylor and even Kerem are helping me with all of these and I couldn't be more grateful.