🖤29th part🖤

Time was running and luckily I was ready. I didn't wear who knows what. Just a purple crop top, a pair of black baggy jeans and some necklaces. Let's say that I'm a person who likes accessories a lot. There are the bad sides of it though; for example I have about 15 minutes searching for a ring which can match with my outfit. I feel like I'll get late for the date, and I don't want that! Martinus would get disappointed and think that I was just playing with him. . . While looking in my closet, a little box, being placed literally deep inside, caught my eye and I don't even know how. I took the box and when I opened it I found a ring in there; together with a letter. This ring is literally so cute! It's like those matching rings that couples have. I wonder where is the other part. . . But what about the letter? . . . You know what? I can read it after I come back. After finally getting ready, I got out of the house and made my way to the cafeteria. When I arrived, Martinus was already there waiting for me. "Hi!" I said and a smile appeared on his face as he saw me. "I'm glad that you came." He said and I came closer. I really don't know why, but my sight stopped on his ring which it looked like it's the other part of mine. . . (The picture down below)

 "Where did you get that ring?" I asked while still looking at it

"Where did you get that ring?" I asked while still looking at it. "You mean this?" He said and lifted his hand up. "I really can't remember. I just found it on my room." He said. "I also found this on my room." I said and showed him mine. "What a coincidence! Isn't cute that we have matching rings?" He said and I felt butterflies as he took my hand on his. "Yes. It will be like the symbol of our friendship." I said and we smiled at each other. "So, where are we going?" I asked and tried to not sound nervous. "Well, I was thinking of getting some ice cream and go to a park? If you want to?" He said nervous. "Martinus, please don't feel awkward just because I might be a singer. In the end I'm just a human. And the normal life excites me more than money and fame." I said and placed my hand on his cheek and cuddled it with my thumb. "Can we go now and get ice cream, please? I have a long time since I've eaten for the last time." I said and he nodded while smiling. I took his hand on mine just like a little kid and we started walking. "So, how old are you?" Martinus said. "I'm nineteen. And you?" "Also nineteen. Do you have siblings?" "No, unfortunately. I already know Marcus though." I said and giggled. "But I also have a little sister, Emma." "Really?" I said and he nodded. "Will I get to see her?" I said in a teasing way and he laughed. "Whenever you want. Just tell me and I'll send you to her." You mean in your house?" I smirked at him and he blushed. "You are way too cute to handle." I said and placed my head on his shoulder. We bought the ice creams and now we are in the park. "Thank you so much for this. I'm having such a great time!" I said and spinned around as a kid. "I also enjoy my time with you. You are different." He said and I looked at him. "In what way? Am I spoilt? Selfish? I am just a stupid girl who can't live without money?" I said while some tears formed in my eyes. . .