🖤65th part🖤

After finishing lessons I directly went to meet Martinus. I have to discuss with him about the situation we're currently in. For sure he won't agree, but I have to convince him. All in all I'm doing this for his own good. I went inside the cafeteria and found a table for myself. "Y/N? It's nice to see you again." Kerem sat down in front of me and I smiled at him. "How are you doing?" "Pretty good. By the way, Martinus will be here in some minutes. He had to go and buy some stuff." Kerem said and I nodded. I looked around and with every second passing it was getting harder for me to remain calm. What if Martinus gets mad at me? Staying away from him for his safety is something, but staying away from him because he doesn't want to see me would break me apart. "You seem very nervous. Is everything okay?" Kerem said while looking at me worried. "I have to tell Martinus something and I'm kind of scared of how he will react." I said and played nervously with my fingers. "Is it a good or a bad thing?" "It's kind of bad for good intense." Kerem looked at me curious, but didn't ask me anything else. He understood that I will talk about it only when Martinus is here. "Kerem, can you come and help me?" My eyes immediately landed on Martinus who was standing at the door and holding some boxes. "Your prince is finally here." Kerem said before standing up and going to help him. I couldn't hide the excitement that spread through me after seeing him. He has a big control over me. Only a single stare from him makes me feel like in 7th sky. I was watching every movement of him and I had to giggle that he hadn't seen me yet because of the boxes. "Martinus, now that we're done I think it's time for you to look around and see who is waiting for you." I heard Kerem saying. Martinus looked around and a big smile appeared on his face as he saw me. He ran up to me, lifting me up on air and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Both of us were smiling like crazy and everything around us stopped. This happens every time we're together. There's only us and nobody else. This little world is just for two of us. "I can't explain how happy I am to see you." Martinus said while smiling ear to ear. "I really missed you." I said and he pecked my lips. After this he put me down and sat on the table with me. "I have news." "I'm listening." "Last night Ashton and Donny were in my house." "Both of them?" "Turns out they're brothers." "No way!" Martinus said surprised. "But, we don't have to worry about them anymore. They promised to not bother us anymore. Ashton even apologised to Marcus today." I said and smiled. "This is too good to be true. Are you pranking me or?" "It's all true. I would never lie to you for something like this. . . And something else. . . I think my mum knows about us. . ." "WHAT?!" he said shocked. "Everything will be okay. I won't let her hurt you." He said and took my hands on his. Please. . . How am I going to tell him? "She can't hurt me, but she can do that to you. . . Martinus, I can't lose you. . ." "And you won't. We'll do this together." He said while holding my hands tight. "She's the reason for everything we have gone through, and she said that she's going to do that again. Babe. . . It's hard for me to say this, but. . . We shouldn't see each other for a while. . ." I said through tears and saw the sadness that appeared on his eyes. "You must be kidding me. . . You can't expect me to stay away from you. . ." "But, we have to. . ." "My heart won't be able to handle the pain. . . Y/N, please. . ." He begged me and tears appeared on his eyes too. I hated the way we were falling apart, but it didn't have many options to choose between. . .