🖤28th part🖤

"MARTINUS! I HAVE AWESOME NEWS!" Marcus said and I could see that he was extremely happy. "Ehm, Marcus." Martinus said and pointed at me. When Marcus saw me and he turned all red. "Aww, Marcus please don't feel embarrassed in front of me. We are friends." I said and gave him a smile. "Still it will be awkward to see you tomorrow after that." He said and giggled. "You know each other?" Martinus said confused. "Yes, we are in the same university. I met him today." I said. "And thanks again, Y/N." Marcus said smiling. "For what are you two talking?" Martinus asked. "Nothing." Marcus and I said and after that laughed. Martinus was looking jealous. . . "Will you tell us the good news?" He said annoyed. Ok my prince charming is really getting jealous. . . "THEY WON'T TAKE MY SCHOLARSHIP AWAY!" "OMG!" Martinus jumped from his chair and hugged his brother tight. "I'm so happy for you!" I said and I just couldn't stop smiling. Seeing them happy also makes me happy. "Congrats, bro. I told you that everything would be okay." Martinus said after they broke the hug. "I better go now. Bye Y/N." Marcus said and left the room. "So it's just the two of us." Martinus said smiling. "I don't have a problem with it." I said also smiling. "If you let me, I would really want to get to know you." He said and my heart was about to jump out of my chest. "I also want to know more about you." I said and put some hair behind my ear. "Then. . . Would you want to go out sometimes? . . . For example tonight?" He said and played nervously with his hair. I really want to touch them. . . Y/N focus! What should I answer? "Well, first I need to check some things. . . If not tonight, I'll do my best to meet you tomorrow." I said. "Don't worry. If you are busy better finish your job." "Martinus, I won't let my job to stop me from meeting you." I said and he smiled bright. Stop being so handsome. . . "I gotta go now. I'll inform you later." "Bye, Y/N." "Bye, Tini!" I said and hanged up. Why did I call him like that?! It just felt like I've always called him Tini. . . I hope he didn't get it weird. . . Finally I stood up and ate something. For a little I forgot because of Martinus. After eating I decided to call my mum and ask where she is. "What do you want?" How nice she is! "I wanted to know where you are." "Not your business. I won't be home tonight." She said and hanged up. Ok, what the fuck? Bad news; I hated the way she talked to me. Good news; I have the house all on my own and I can go out with Martinus! I better text him. *Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I'm free tonight;)* *Cool! See you at my job at 7pm?* *Deal!* *Can't wait to see you♡* Sksksksk what?! This boy is driving me crazy! But what should I do until then? . . . I better go and take a shower first. . . I got inside the cabine and let the hot water stream down my body. . . <<< He had his arms wrapped around me and his body was pressed into mine. His presence is all what I need. I'm addicted to him. . . Slowly he started leaving kisses on my shoulders, going up to my neck. . . >>> Fuck. . . Now I really feel like being here with him. . . It's better if I push those thoughts and just calm down. . . I wish I could. . .