🖤89th part🖤

Was this the vision of how we met for the first time ever?! Omg, I was such a "baddie" like what the fuck was that behaviour? How did even Martinus manage to like me back then? Now I'm thinking if I'm still the same or I act in a better way. . . But, the way how we met is just. . . I feel too emotional now. . . We were so young and omg I'll never get over the fact that he used to have blonde hair and now he has fully brown hair; like, we have changed a lot in many ways. But our feelings for each other remained the same. . . "Y/N! You have about an hour in there! Please stop ignoring me!" Martinus yelled and finally I came back to reality. "Huh? What do you mean?" I asked confused. "I've been calling your name for a while now and you weren't answering. I got really worried. To be honest also mum and dad are worried after hearing me yelling like a psychopath." Martinus said and I had to smile. I didn't notice that I've been showering for that long. I guess I got distracted by the vision. I finished, dressed up and got out of the bathroom with a towel on my head. Martinus was standing by the wall with his palm pressed against it. "You wanted to be super super clean after what we did or?" He said in a teasing way and I laughed. "It has nothing to do with that. I just saw the vision of how we met, you weirdo." I said sassy and he lost his balance, already falling. "You know how we met? Was it nice?! Was I gentle towards you?" "In fact you were so flirty, but yeah still nice and charming. Me in the other hand, I was really weird and I'm really asking myself and now I'm asking you HOW DID YOU USE TO LIKE ME?!" "Ehm. . . How were you back then?" He said and both of us started laughing. "No matter how weird we used to be, we are meant for each other. Without each other we are just halves, but together we are one." Martinus said and cuddled my cheek with his thumb. Staring inside his charming eyes is all what makes me to get lost for words. Everything that he said is true. Before meeting him I was so lost. Only after he entered my life I got completed in every way possible. You might be tired of me repeating the same words over and over again, but I'm just lost for words when it comes to this boy. Literally, I even forget how to talk when I see him. Dramatically funny, right? That's just me being in love with Martinus. . . After this we went downstairs and joined the others in the living room. "I'm really curious to know how Marcus's date is going." Emma said. "Date?!" Gerd Anne and Kjell Erik said in the same time. So, those potatoes didn't tell their parents that their oldest son went in a date? Great! "Since your kids didn't tell you, I'll do it. So, Marcus asked my best friend out today, and there's no surprise that when he comes tonight he'll tell us that they're officially together." I said in a very excited tone, which caused on making them even more confused. "When did all of this happen? For how long do they know each other?" Kjell Erik said. "Since the start of the university, but both of them were too shy to talk to each other. But because of me they started being friends and finally they are in their first date." I said while smiling bright and they seemed to have understood. "Our kids are really getting into relationships without even informing us." Gerd Anne said. "But, we are choosing the right ones. Like just look at Y/N! Isn't she adorable?!" Martinus said and hugged me as I'm a stuffed teddy bear. "Yes, she is." Kjell Erik said and everyone started laughing. "You'll also adore Taylor. She's literally the right girl for Marcus and they already love each other so much!" I said. "Are you sure you aren't saying this just because she's your best friend?" Emma said. "I'll kill you." I said and we started laughing once again.