🖤62th part🖤

(Y/N's Pov) I left from the happiness I was feeling without knowing that a big surprise was waiting for me at home. As I opened the door and stepped inside, I found Donny and Ashton sitting on the living room. Okay, I kind of expected Donny to be here, but Ashton? What the hell is he doing here?! "Oh, Y/N! Finally you're here! Donny and his brother have been waiting to talk with you." Mum said and I was looking at them with my mouth being opened from the shock. Brother? BROTHER? Those two are brothers?! Freaking brothers?! Who would have thought? I would never realise this. Not at all. Those two are like day and night! Donny is not a bad person, I just don't talk to him after he tried to kiss me. Ashton is another thing. I hate him with all my soul. I would literally kill him with my own hands and wouldn't even feel bad. "Will you keep staying there or come and talk with them?" Mum said and snapped me from my thoughts. "As fast I finish it's better for me." I said and mum nodded. "I'll let you alone." She said and left. "Y/N. . ." Donny said and stood up. His eyes got locked on me and I was feeling really uncomfortable. "You two are brothers?" I managed to say and looked at both of them. "Yeah, I guess you have already met Ashton." Donny said and gave an angry look at him. As I can see not even he seems to like his brother. Who does? "Why is he here first of all?" "Because I heard what he has been doing to you and he has came to apologise." Donny said and Ashton took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I'll never annoy you, your friends or anyone else in university. My behaviour has been so childish and only now I understand what a bad person I was. I hope you can forgive me one day." He said and my jaw dropped. He isn't lying, I can hear the guilt on his voice. Okay, I must be going insane for sure! Ashton, the devil himself just confessed that he won't act cruel anymore! Please, I should had recorded that moment and keep it as one of my happiest moments in my life. "I hope you realised that you can be an amazing person if you want to." I said and we smiled at each other. "He will, now that I'm here." Donny said and Ashton giggled. "Now that you and him are okay, it's time we also fix our friendship." Donny said and I agreed. "Y/N, I like you. The way you just ended our contacts really hurted me. I want to know the truth. The truth about your feelings." He said and I took a step forward. "The truth is that you're such a nice guy and every girl would dream to have you, but not me. . . You're just not the one that my heart desires. I could have said this a long time ago, but I couldn't bring myself to break your heart. I was having such a hard time and for sure I would act very aggressive if we talked about this back then. Still I regret for not telling you that I needed some space. At least you wouldn't feel guilty and think that you have done something wrong." "It's weird how everyone in this world was created with another half. I found my other half with all my being. There's nothing else in this world that can make me happier than he does. Even though we can't freely be together. . . I am begging both of you to keep my little secret, since both of you have met him, even though you, Donny, don't know exactly that it's him." I said and he looked confused at me. "It's that boy from that cafeteria." I said and he mouthed an "oh". "Anyways, I wish you also find your other half and give them all your love. You deserve the best." I said and hugged him. I really feel much better now that I left it out. I had so much things to say and finally I did. I have a feeling that everything will start getting better than they are.