🖤44th part🖤

(Y/N's Pov) I immediately went home and found mum home. "Wow, mum, you're back?" I said surprised and went up to her. She just looked at me annoyed and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, sadly I'm here. I guess you're not used of not seeing me around." She said and took a sip of her coffee. "Where have you been? You just left and I didn't even know when you could be back." I said and let the bag slade from my shoulders. "Not like I own telling you anything, but anyways I was in Donny's house." She said and my jaw dropped. "And what were you doing there?!" I said and couldn't hide the shock in my voice. "Trying to fix the shit you made." She said and I gulped. "I told him that you are feeling much better and soon you'll be ready to go and talk to him." Ok, if with soon she means after I die, I agree. "Good." I said and turned my back at her, ready to leave. "Wait, you won't fight with me or something?" My mum said shocked. "No, why would I?" She didn't even know how to answer to this. I don't blame her though. I'm also surprised by myself. Usually I would start yelling and telling her that she can't tell me what to do, but this time? She didn't even do anything to make me go mad. And since I went to spend time with Martinus, I just want to stay calm. I went upstairs in my room and locked the door. Immediately I took my phone and started facetiming with Taylor. "Ey, girl! I didn't see you today at all." She said as she accepted the call. "Well, Martinus wasn't feeling that good, so I went to visit him." I said and Taylor started smirking. "I would love to tease you now, but I'm busy being happy for myself." She said and couldn't stop smiling. I analysed her a little and I knew one of the main reasons why she's that happy. "Something happened with you and Marcus, right?" I said smirking. "HE FREAKING TALKED TO ME TODAY!" She yelled as loud as she could. "Damn with this I'm sure he heard you too." I said and we started laughing. "What did he tell you though?" I asked curious. "He told me that. . . THAT I LOOK BEAUTIFUL!" She said and both of us started screaming in excitement." Y/N! What is happening in there?!" Mum said from the other side of the door. "Ehm my friends just told me that I've got a great grade on maths." I said and heard her swearing under her breath. "Okay, great job." She said and went away. "You really want me dead." "Ey, you also screamed. Don't put the blame all on me." "Anyways. Damn girl, he's all yours! You blinded him with your beauty!" I said and she blushed. "After this I really have hope that we can get together." She said and hugged her pillow. "And you're lucky that your best friend is together with his twin brother." I said and winked at her. "Wait. . . Doesn't this mean that we like the same person somehow?" Taylor said. "Nah." We both said after that and laughed. "Ok, can you please ask Martinus about the double date?" Taylor said while having puppy eyes. "Slow down, sis. You and Marcus should talk more often first." I said and she growled.