🖤2nd part🖤

Next morning I woke up and now the doctor is checking me before leaving. "Everything seems fine. Just don't forget to take your pills in time." He wanted to stand up, but I stopped him by taking his arm. "I heard you and my mum talking last night. . . Is it true that I might have had trauma?" I asked. "Well, the signs tell that. Did you ever have?" "I'm not sure. . . I don't remember most of my past. . . Doctor, if you can find out something, please tell me. Here you have my number, just don't let my mum to learn about this." "I'll try my best." After this my mum came to pick me up and we went home. "Please take a long bath. You are all with microbes after sleeping there." Mum said and I rolled my eyes at her. Anyways I went to the bathroom. After I filled the bathtub, I undressed myself and got in. I hope that mum and manager won't give me lessons because the show failed. I mean, it's not my fault that I might be sick. But. . . who was that boy? Do I know him? What is our connection? Are we related to something? All those questions without an answer. . . I'm really confused. . . What if my mum is hiding something from me? . . . I better don't stress myself that much. . . I'm just sick and maybe imagined like there's a boy. . . I got out of the bathtub and after putting a wardrobe on, I went back to my room to get dressed. As I was brushing my hair, I heard someone calling me. Huh? Who can be? I went out in my balcony to look around, but no one was down there. Weird. . . I'm sure I heard this voice coming from outside. . . Y/N, better go and sleep; you really should . . .