🖤76th part🖤

I'm laying on my bed still trying to catch my breath. Y/N is laying next to me and I'm facing her back. All I can say is that I'm hardly calming down. The way she makes me feel. . . It's hard to be explained. "I'll go and get a shower." She said and left to the bathroom. I stood up too, at least to put my boxers on. Now what I supposed to do while she's gone? I really don't know, but I'm thirsty. I went downstairs, going to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, when the doorbell rang. I looked from the window in the kitchen and saw Andrea with a bag in her hand. What is she doing here?! I went to open the door and Andrea gave me a weird look. Probably because I am almost naked. "What a nice surprise! What brought you here, my lovely cousin?" I said and she giggled. "I've bought some stuff for Emma and I came to bring them." She came inside and I closed the door behind her. "Sorry to say this, but you look like you've just had sex." Andrea said while looking at me. "Yeah, sex with the air." I said and we started laughing. If she only knew. . . Don't get me wrong; I love Andrea and I would love to introduce her to Y/N, but not today. "So, how's everyone?" I asked trying to do a normal conversation. "Good. Right now we are about to go out for a walk. Do you want to join?" She said and in that moment I heard Y/N calling me. "What's that?" Andrea said and we stood up. "WHAT DID YOU HEAR? I MEAN, WE ARE ALONE, DEAR COUSIN." I said loud enough for Y/N to hear. "Why are you yelling though? Martinus, are you hiding something from me?" Andrea said and crossed her arms against her chest. If she only knew. "Me? Lmao, I'm just stressed out because I'm supposed to meet with my friend and I still haven't showered." "Friend? Is it a girl?" "I'm meeting with Kerem, you smart ass. Now excuse me, but you must leave." I said and pushed her to the door, getting her outside. I went upstairs to my room and found Y/N on my hoodie while drying her hair a little. "You literally fucked me up in front of my cousin!" "How could I know that someone's here?" Y/N said and lifted her hands up in the air to defend herself. "Yeah, I know, but I was really in such a bad position. Andrea for sure didn't believe me." I said and sat next to her. "Maybe I should had shown up and meet her." "Just with a towel around your body? Really?" "What? She would get the good news first of you becoming a father." "WHAT?!" I jumped from the bed and looked at her shocked. I'M BECOMING A FATHER?! In that moment she fell on the bed and started laughing like never before. "OMG, YOUR REACTION GOT ME IN TEARS!" She barely managed to say.
Her face has turned in a light shade of red and tears are streaming down her soft cheeks. Ok, she loves pranking me, but THIS WASN'T SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT! With us humping just like rabbits it's not surprising that Y/N might get pregnant. "Babe, better stop laughing before you lose your breath." I said and layed down next to her. After a while she calmed down and wiped her tears away. "Sorry, Martinus, it was just way too funny for me." She said and turned at me. "But, if we're ever going to get a baby, for real your reaction is adorable." She said smiling and I smiled while thinking about it. "Do you think we are going to create a family together?" Y/N asked and took my hand in hers. "You're the only one I want to create a family with." "That wasn't my question though." She said and we looked deep into each other's eyes. "We're going to create a family and spend our life together." I said and cuddled her hand with my thumb. "But, what about my mum?" "Be ready because she's going to spend some years in prison." I said and pulled her close to me. I know that it's not safe to trust even the police in our situation, but it's worth to try. Maybe the faith will be in our side and her mum will be sent to prison. For Y/N I'm ready to give my life. She has lived long enough in fear and I must save her from this nightmare. . .