🖤84th part🖤

After making Taylor completely ready, we went outside and saw Marcus was waiting with a bouquet of flowers on his hands. He's wearing a grey hoodie with a jacket and ripped jeans, making him to look extremely handsome. As soon as they looked at each other they couldn't take their eyes off. They're so cute! "You look amazing. . . In fact I'm not sure if it has a word to explain how beautiful you are." Marcus said, which caused Taylor to fly from happiness. "I must say the same about you." She said and went a step closer to him. "Ok, I'm impressed with both of you." I said while smiling and they smiled too. "And what about me?" I immediately looked on the direction where the voice came from and saw the man of my dreams. . . "What are you doing here?" I said and ran to hug him. "Let's say that Marcus was panicking about the date and wanted me to come here with him. And I didn't want to lose the chance of surprising you." He whispered in my ear and I shivered. This man will never stop making me love him. We broke the hug and saw Marcus and Taylor getting inside the car. "Good luck! Have fun!" I said and they waved at us before leaving. I hope everything goes well and those weirdos finally end up together. "Don't worry about them, but worry about me." Martinus said while hugging me from behind. "Why? Are you sick or something?" "Yes, I have a sickness called "my girlfriend hasn't given me enough attention today" and I'm afraid that it's very dangerous." He responded and I bursted on laughing. "What? I'm serious!" Martinus said with a baby voice and placed a kiss on my cheek. "Then let's go home and fix this." "Oh, yeah!" He spinned me around and pecked my lips before starting to walk away. The sky has already gotten dark and the weather is chilly. All the nature and every surrounding is so calm and it's very enjoyable. We kept on walking and Martinus wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him and making me melt at the warm embrace of him. I stared at him for a couple of seconds and looked away just in perfect time before he could catch me. For sure I've said this more than million times, but it's true. Martinus is the most beautiful thing on this planet. It's like he's an angel that was destined to enter my life, fill it with love and soon take me with him and send us in heaven. . . I want nothing else except his love. . . Except him. . . "Have I told you how adorable you look while being lost in your thoughts?" I looked at him only to catch him looking at me madly in love. "Martinus, I love you so much." I really do. "I love you too." He said and gave me one of his precious smiles. Only a stare from him is enough to send my soul in fire. . . The way his body was created for me and mine was created for him is unbelievable. Every touch that he leaves on my body is like paradise. . . The way his tongue plays inside of my private area makes me scream from pleasure. . . begging for more. . . Holy fuck! I've just turned myself on with those thoughts of what nasty stuff Martinus does to me! Fuck, fuck, fuck! "Is everything okay?" Martinus said as he opened the door of the house and we stepped inside. First I looked around hoping that we are alone and then looked at Martinus embarrassed. "Ehm. . . I was thinking about what we do whenever we make love. . . and got horny. . ." I said nervously playing with my hair. Ok, I'm such a freak. . . "This is the last thing you must worry about." He took me up on his arms and immediately went up to his room, carefully placing me on the bed after locking the door. "What are you doing?!" I said while trying to not sound desperated. Damn I'm barely controlling myself. . . "My baby girl is literally begging to have her daddy." He said while stroking my leg up and down. . . giving me goosebumps. . . "Babe. . ." I whimpered which caused Martinus to lick his lips. . . Please I need him to lick me. . . "Just tell daddy how bad you want me. . ." Martinus started slowly taking his hoodie off, showing his well trained body. . . Holy fuck! Holy fuck! "I need my daddy more than I need daddy more than I need air to live. . ." I said and he took his pants off and started undressing me. . . Damn. . . He owns me. . .