🖤97th part🖤

(Martinus's Pov) <<<We were just looking at each other and all the atmosphere around us was quiet as death. "Why do you think that I would ever leave Y/N?" I managed to say while playing with the ring on my finger. "Because you would do anything to protect her, even if you have to break her heart." Kerem said and I remembered the time when I had to do that. "I'm not planning on doing that ever again. If being with Y/N means that I have to die, then I'm going to do it." "And I have no doubt about that. Even though I hope it's not necessary." He said and I sighed while nodding.>>>
With the morning coming I left Kerem's place and started walking on my way home. It's Saturday and I'm glad that I can rest for two days.
I'm really wondering what everyone is doing right now. For sure Marcus is already outside taking Tico for a walk and taking pictures of the nature around the area we live in. He does that a lot. I mean, nobody can resist all this beauty and I'm really glad to live here. Dad must be taking some wood and Emma might be helping him to bring them inside. Meanwhile Y/N and mum must be serving the breakfast while talking about random things. I adore the fact that they get on so well with each other. If you saw them you would think that they are best friends. That makes me happy.
After some minutes I was standing in front of the door and rang the doorbell. It didn't pass that long after I met her beautiful eyes looking into mines and throwing herself into my arms.
Her scent immediately hitted my nose and I couldn't stop smelling her.
Damn, I had missed her so much!
"Omg! You're here! You're here! You're here!" Y/N kept on saying with all this excitement in her voice and none of us could stop smiling. "Martinus, please never do this again. At least come and see me just for a second and then go wherever you have to." Y/N said and placed both of her hands on my cheeks as we broke the hug. "I missed you a lot." I said and kissed her hand. She just smiled and her cheeks turned light pink, making her look even more adorable. "You're finally back!" Marcus said from inside and showed his frame at the door. "I heard that you had gone crazy without me, so I decided to show up." I said and shrugged. He just gave me a playfully smile and went back inside. "Let's also get in. It's freezing out here." Y/N said and I nodded. I went upstairs and got into my room. I really need to change my clothes. I went up to my closet, taking a pair of black pants and a comfy dark red blouse. "I like the combination." I turned around and saw Y/N holding a plate with pancakes being all with syrup. The smell of them is very good and I would lie if I said that I'm not hungry.
"I guess you haven't eaten yet." She said and put them on the nightstand near the bed. "Why did you have to bring it here and bother yourself though? I could eat in the kitchen." "First, making you happy can't bother me. And I love surprising you." She said while having both of her hands on her hips. "Now better start eating while they're still warm." I sat down on my bed and started eating. I can't explain how exciting it's to me for all of this care she has towards me. While I'm here eating like an animal trying to fill my stomach, Y/N is just looking at me and smiling. I haven't seen her just for a day and it feels like it has been much longer. (Yeah, man! You haven't met in 5 parts of this story, not your fault.)
"Do you know that I could look at you like this forever?" Y/N said. "And I know that I'll love you for infinity."
If this isn't love, then what it is?