🖤15th part🖤

(Martinus's Pov) This day also finished and I'm on my way back home. And of course Kerem is making me company. "I feel sorry for you." He said all of sudden. "For what?" I asked confused. "It turns that your Y/N is a famous singer." Kerem said and I looked at him with wide opened eyes. "She's a singer?!" Great! There's no chance to talk to her. . . "Ey, still she seems to like you. Don't panic." He said and winked at me. "Kerem, it's not funny! She would never want something with me!" I said kind of sad. "Are you kidding me? Didn't you see how she was looking at you that day?! She was literally shaking because of you!" He said and I blushed. It's not like I have a crush on Y/N. She just seems a nice person. Without realising we had arrived in front of my house. "By the way, search for Y/N Y/L/N if you feel like stalking her." Kerem said laughing and left. He's such a weirdo. . . But now I feel like stalking Y/N. . . I got inside the house and went to my room after greeting with everyone. I took my phone and searched her name up on instagram. Oh damn. . . I don't even know what to think of. . . She's so beautiful. . . <<< I'm sitting on the couch and reading a book. It's a calm day and I already started making plans. "Good morning, Tini." She said with her calm voice and came and sat next to me. "Good morning my love. How did you sleep?" I said and kissed her forehead. "Did I sleep in your arms?" "No, you were way too tired." "Ok then I didn't sleep well." She said and threw herself into my arms. >>> I might have hours watching her photos; and continued until I fell asleep.