🖤98th part🖤

(Y/N's Pov) Today is a very important day. It is the day when I'll learn about the decision made for my case. It is the day when I'll win my freedom or lose it forever. "Good luck, babe. The victory is yours to take." Martinus whispered into my ear and stroked my hand to comfort me. In the other side of the court is standing the devil herself, my mum. She's just standing there and looking at me with a big smirk in her face. She looks so sure that she's going to win this case and that really scares me.
If she really has done something to destroy all my work, I'm going to lose all my hopes. I mean, I have said nothing except the truth and I have found every proof possible. If those people still choose to believe my mum, they won't destroy only my life, but other people's too. They're destroying every hope that I have built these past months for other people who have the same problem as me. It wouldn't be fair at all.
My mum would have the right to suck the life out of me once again. . . I can't let that happen. . .
"Everyone stand up now." The judge came and everybody stood up. It's starting. . .
"Today we're here to discuss about the case that Miss Y/N has declared." The judge said and kept on checking the papers. "So, Miss Y/N, you say that your mother has abused you all these years and she's responsible for an accident you and your boyfriend had." "That's all right, sir." I said and heard my mum laughing from the other side of the room. "And what do you have to say about this, Mrs. Y/L/N?" The judge said and turned to look at her. "I don't have what to say about this, because it's ridiculous indeed." "So my pain is ridiculous?" "Miss Y/N, please hold yourself." The judge said and I growled. "Can you please explain yourself, Mrs.? Why is it ridiculous for you?" "Very simple. Kids nowadays want their parents dead, but my daughter's situation is way worse. She's diagnosed as mentally unstable and hallucinate. All what she is accusing me for are parts created from her sickness." "I reject! Sir, I have all the results of the tests that Y/N has done and the doctors have seen no signs of the sickness that Mrs. Y/L/N is talking about." My lawyer went up to the judge and showed him the tests. Bitch, what is your next move?
After a while my lawyer came back beside me and gave me a sign that we're doing good. I feel relieved to hear that. The judge looked at my mum with a serious look meanwhile she was looking down lost in her thoughts. "Sir, what if they took those tests from a doctor with no licence? All the tests she has taken say that her illness is very serious! If we trust her, she can go and hurt someone. Her situation is very delicate." My mother's lawyer said and the judge hitted the hammer. "The doctor that she's been going to is a very successful man and I know him personally. He would never falsify tests or anything else, so I reject!" He said and the lawyer sat down mad. Oh boy, just wait for what I've prepared.
The judge said that we have five minutes break and left the room. "We're about to win this!" My lawyer said and we shook hands. I turned around and saw Marcus and Martinus coming towards me. "You've got this, bestie!" Marcus said and I giggled. "You sounded exactly like Taylor." "Isn't she my girlfriend or what?" Marcus said and we laughed. Martinus hugged me from behind and placed a kiss on my head. "I swear I was fighting with myself to not kill your mum while she was talking about you like that." He said and both of us were looking at her who was watching us with pure hate. . .