🖤50th part🖤

I opened the letter and started reading. . . After I finished, a wave of madness hitted me. I don't even want to remember what the fuck I just read. And I think you all can guess who wrote it. Ashton. . . I turned around to face him and he winked at me. If I wouldn't be thag matured for sure I would go and slap his disgusting face. That boy is literally the definition of devil. <<<I kept on crying as he didn't even bother himself to stop. "Please stop!" I screamed as loud as I can. "Not yet, baby girl. . ." He moaned and started going faster. . . I was hopeless. . . Martinus was getting beaten up and I can't go to save him. This was such a disgusting scene for me. . . I was getting raped. . . The pain was getting bigger every moment and I felt like I wouldn't make it to stay alive.>>> The bell had rang and I was the only one left. . . "Are we going to leave or stay here all day?" Ashton said in a provocative tone. I guess I was wrong. . . I can't handle him now, not after I just found out that I have been raped and Martinus was tortured. Immediately I stormed out of the class. I went to my lockers and saw Taylor waiting for me. "Where have you been? I was very worried." She said and hugged me. "Taylor. . ." I said with a trembling voice and she looked at me worried. "You look hot as fuck." Ashton appeared in front of us and I just felt like bursting into tears. "Stay away from her! Understand?" Taylor said mad and he just smirked again. "I won't stay away from her. She's mine." He said and in that moment I slapped him. "I AM NOT YOURS!" I yelled into his face. I took Taylor by her hand and left Ashton standing there. We went to the canteen and sat down. "I'm so sorry." I started tearing up and hid my face with both of my hands. "Sorry for what? Y/N, it's not your fault for those that are happening to you!" Taylor said and pulled me into a hug. I was sorry for dragging her into those stuff. . . She owned me nothing and I have no right to bring problems into her life. . . After a while I was feeling kind of better, so I broke the hug. "Did he do something to you in the class?" Taylor asked and I sighed. "He wrote me a letter with his pervert thoughts about me. . . But that's not the main reason why I'm sad. . ." I said and Taylor was trying to understand what's happening. "Taylor. . . I think I've been raped." I whispered the last sentence and her eyes were wide opened. "But how?! Someone attacked you on the streets?! They broke into your house?!" "I am sure I was kidnapped. . ." I said and she covered her mouth from the shock. Before I could tell anything more, Marcus sat on our table and crossed his arms against his chest. "I heard and saw everything." He said and looked away. I really didn't know what to say. "After this I want to come with you to the doctor." "Doctor? Y/N, what is he talking about?" Taylor said shocked and nervous at the same time. "Me and Martinus will go and talk to my doctor about our sickness. The thing is that there's more than the sickness." I said and both of them looked at me curious. "You know something, don't you?" Marcus said and I nodded. "I can't be sure without doctor telling me what he found. But if I'm right, Martinus and I were a couple two years ago and we were kidnapped. . . which caused us to lose our memory." I said and Marcus's eyes changed. I can't really tell what he's thinking, but I am really confused. "You're the reason why my brother went missing for a whole month. . ." . . .