🖤36th part🖤

"Marcus told me that he had seen you crying and I came as fast I could." I said while not wanting to let her go. "I got so worried about you." I said and kissed her head. "I really needed you to be here with me. Thank you, Tini." She said and I smiled. After a couple of minutes we decided to break the hug. "Phew, I thought you two would never stop hugging." That girl said and giggled. I gave a look at her. She has very curly hair with the shade of the black night. Her chocolate skin looks so smooth and she has plump caramel lips. "I don't think that Y/N had the chance to tell you about me, so I'll introduce myself. I'm Taylor, Y/N's best friend." She said and gave me her hand. "I'm Martinus." I said and we shook hands. "Y/N's prince charming, huh?" She said in a teasing way and I blushed. "Taylor!" Y/N said while her soft cheeks had gotten a beautiful shade of light pink. Right now I just would like to kiss every inch of her face. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry." "Anyways. . . Can I know who or what made my princess sad?" I said while taking both of her hands in mine. "A dork came into my house last night and kissed me. Somehow he got a photo of it and now everyone in the university thinks that we are dating." She said and a tear escaped from her eye. I can't explain how mad I am right now. I feel like a bomb that can explode in any moment. "Tell me who he is and I'll go and give him a lesson." "No! You won't do anything, okay? That will make things just worse." Y/N said and placed her hands on my chest. "She's right. You don't know him or what he's able to do. He's very dangerous; you wouldn't want to mess with him." Taylor said and I growled. "And then why is he going after Y/N?" I said while fighting with myself. "Easy. Y/N is a famous singer and that puts on danger his reputation at university. He and his group are the ones who rule the school, because they're the "rich kids". Before you ask why the principal isn't doing anything to stop them, he can't. He's their puppet and his life might get destroyed if he goes against them." Taylor said and I looked at her shocked. "So they do whatever they want with anyone they want and no one dares to do something about it?" I asked and they both nodded. "Except of my bestie. She saved a student and now they'll do anything to hurt her." Taylor said while looking at Y/N. "They won't be able to touch a single hair of Y/N, okay? I won't let them." "But, Martinus. . ." "What Y/N? I won't let anyone to touch you! Every pain of you is also my pain. You are part of me and I'll protect you." I said while looking deep into her eyes. Seems like she loves the fact that I called her a part of me. "Babe, you better go back to work now." Y/N said. "But what about you?" "I'll be with Taylor, so there's no need to worry. And I'm feeling much better now, thanks to you." Before I could answer, she placed her soft and warm lips on mines, sending electricity through my body. "See you later, Martinus." She said and together with Taylor started walking away. Okay, that girl really knows how to make my mind and my brain a total mess. It's safe to say that I'm falling in love with Y/N. . . I would love to continue thinking about her, but I must go to work if I don't want to get fired!