🖤33th part🖤

He placed his hand on my cheek and cuddled it with his thumb. What was he trying to do? I really don't like it. . . Suddenly I felt his lips being pressed to mines and I pushed him with all my strength, making him to fall down on the floor. Fortunately the security guards rushed inside and took him away from here. As they all left I fell on my knees and hot tears were burning my cheeks. That idiot. . . His kiss wasn't nice at all. . . It gave me such a cold feeling compared to Martinus's one. . . Who knows what would happen if the I didn't call the guards back then. . . He could even rape me. . . I need Martinus here now. . . No. . . I can't bother him all the time. . . He has a life and I can't just make him leave everything just because I am a little cry baby. . . I wiped my tears away and slowly stood up. I looked around and decided to clean all the mess he had done before my mum comes and blames me. I can't understand those kind of people. What is that enjoyable to torture the others? Do they ever think how it is to be in their place? . . . After a while I was finally done, so I went up to my room and fell on my bed. . .
When I woke up and got ready for going to university my mum hadn't came back and it was really surprising. She had never been away for this long. In fact she had never left house, only when she would go shopping. There's no way that she is still shopping. . . Without realising I had arrived in front of this building where I will spend the rest of days. "Hey!" I turned around and saw Marcus running up to me. "Good morning." He said and gave me a warm smile. "Good morning, Marcus." I said and smiled back. "How are you?" He said and we kept on walking. "Fine. What about you?" "I'm also good. I heard that your date went good." He said and I smiled while blushing. "Yeah, Martinus is such a nice person." I said and immediately the thought of his beautiful eyes staring at me popped up in my mind. "I'm glad you two get on well." He said still smiling. Sadly we had to seperate our ways and get into our classes as the bell rang. The lesson was boring as fuck. . . That wasn't a problem though. My mind wasn't on it. It's like I had flown out of this place and made my way to Martinus; being safe into his arms. . . The first class was over and as I got on the hall everyone was looking at me and whispering. Was anything wrong?