🖤35th part🖤

(Martinus's Pov) I have woken up with such a good energy today. The thought of Y/N's soft lips didn't leave my mind for a single second. The power this girl has on me is unbelievable. The fact that she also loves me makes my heart wanting to jump out of my chest and go to her. My heart belongs to her; I belong to her; and soon she will be officially mine. . . There's just one thing that makes me kind of sad. She's really scared of her mother, not only for her opinion about us, but all in general. I don't know her mum and I might say something wrong about her, but Y/N is so scared of her. Maybe she doesn't treat her good, even though I hope I'm wrong. I can't let anyone hurt Y/N. . . "Good morning, bro!" Kerem said and I went towards him. "Eh, tell me what happened. You are smiling like a little kid who just got an ice cream." He said and we laughed. "Y/N and I went in a date." I said and his mouth dropped. "Ayyy! Stop me before I start dancing!" Too late though. Everyone is looking at him and I just can't stop laughing. After he finished everyone started clapping, including me. "Thank you! Thank you!" Kerem said and came back to me. "Uff, I needed to let out the happiness somehow. Anyways tell me about the date." He said and I nodded. "Well, first we bought some ice cream and went to a park. After that I sent her in a part of a hill where we can see all the city. And then after all those nights dreaming about it, we kissed. . ." I said and my smile became bigger. "You two went from strangers to lovers so quickly. When is the wedding?" Kerem said while smirking. "KEREM!" I said and he started laughing. Damn, this man. . . "I don't know what to say. I'm happy for you, canim." "Kerem, not again with Turkish words." I said and we both laughed. "Ok, canim. No more Turkish for today." He said and I just raised my eyebrow at him. You might understand now why he's my best friend. He knows how to cheer up everyone even when the things are the worst. He fights with world to protect his loved ones. That's why I love him. My thoughts got interrupted by my phone ringing. "Martinus, I don't have much time. Something terrible happened to Y/N and she ran out of university crying. I believe she might be with her friend in a park near here. Can you please go to her? She needs you." Marcus said and hanged up. WHAT THE FUCK?! "Is anything wrong?" Kerem must have noticed that a wave of worries has hitted me. "Y/N needs me right now." "Go to her. I'm here." I gave him a smile and got out of the store. What could have happened? Thousands of bad thoughts were spinning around my head. It hurts to know that she's not okay. . . Who dares to hurt her will have to deal with me. After a while I arrived at the park and my heart started beating faster. Does this mean that she's here? I kept on walking and saw her sitting on a bench together with another girl. I guess it's her friend. Y/N was crying and that is breaking my heart. . . "Babe, please don't cry. . ." I said sad and she looked up at me. "Martinus. . ." She said through tears. She stood up and I pulled her in a hug. A warm feeling spread through my body and she kept on hugging me tighter.