🖤92th part🖤

Ok, these days have been very unusual for me. Y/N's fans have been following me everywhere. Even in my workplace! If you ask me, the only good part of it is that I'll get more money because of all the things they are ordering! Ok, that's not what I really think of their presence. In fact it's really freaking me out. I'm not used with all this attention! "Man, there are about twenty girls that want you to serve them." Kerem said while handing me the orders. Do you see? I'm tired! "Move your ass!" He said and I rolled my eyes. "You are really enjoying this, right?" I said and he laughed. "I can't go against clients' wish, can I?" "Well, if you wanted you would." "Better go before they start yelling or anything worse." Kerem said and I did so. This happens when your girlfriend is a superstar! "Can we also get autographs?!" Some of them said and I nodded. The weird part is that some of them want me to sign their shirts? Like, I'm a normal person. If they wanted Y/N to sign their clothes I would get it, but from me? It doesn't make sense. "Y/N must love you so much." "Yes, she does." I said and smiled a little. I answered some of their questions and went back to my place, where Kerem was waiting for me. "You're getting pretty famous." He said with his arms wrapped behind his head. "Want an autograph too?" I said and giggled. Kerem also laughed and ran his hand through his hair. I haven't seen Y/N at all today. She's busy working with her lawyer about finding as much proves possible and win the case. She's very mad after her mum broke into our house. Yeah, you heard me! She fucking broke into our house and wanted to kidnap Y/N. Imagine! She's literally a psychopath! I don't know why they don't send her to a mental hospital already! Isn't clear for them that this woman is dangerous?! Since that night Y/N has raised the number of guards and literally all the house is being watched. The thought of it doesn't make me that happy to be honest. My life has always been pretty simple and it all changed within a day. . . After some hours the cafeteria got completely empty and Kerem and I closed the place. "It's getting very cold nowadays." Kerem said and shivered. "It's winter already. Which means that soon Christmas and New Year Eve will come!" I said while smiling. I have always loved Christmas and there's no doubt that they're my favourite time of the year. "Will you go home for the New Year Eve though?" "No, why would I? I left that place for a reason and I'm not planning on going back." He said in an indifferent tone and kept watching his feet while walking. I knew that I had touched a sensitive spot in him, but I can't hide the curiosity I have for knowing about his family. In all these years that I know Kerem he has never spoken a single word about any member of his family. Like, it really makes me wonder if he has parents or. . . "My family is very complicated. Even if I try to explain you, I could never do that. But I can say it in an easier way. My parents are divorced, but my dad is a maniac who loves destroying my mum's life. . . He has done awful things, and one of them was killing. . . Killing my girlfriend. . . Or at least the girl I loved. . ." He said with a trembling voice and we stopped walking. His eyes are already watery and his nose has turned red from the cold. His look right now shows how miserable he is. I can't believe my ears. . . WHAT KIND OF FATHER DOES THAT TO HIS SON?! WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THAT?! I'm really shocked. Like, I have thought that Kerem is hiding something big, but this is enormous! I feel bad that I reminded him of this. . . It's been a while since he's staying with his back pressed against a wall and his head facing the sky. He has been hiding this awful pain inside him for so long. . . Losing the person you love. . . Only the thought of losing Y/N makes my heart ache.