🖤42th part🖤

"What's his name though?" Y/N said while standing up. "Tico." I said and cuddled his head. "He's adorable!" She said and kneeled down to hug him. We sat on the couch and Tico layed between us. "He really likes you." I said while smiling. "I love him! I've always wanted to have a dog, but my mum never left me." She said while looking at Tico. "You always talk about your mum, but never about your dad." I said and she stayed quiet for a bit. "My dad died when I was very young." She said and I felt awful for reminding her of this. "I'm so sorry. If I knew I wouldn't talk about it." I said and carefully placed my hand on hers. "It's okay. I prefer talking about my dad than my mum. I wonder how two different people like them got married." She said and cracked a smile. I smiled back at her and pressed a kiss on her cheek. "By the way, I forgot to ask you if you're feeling any better?" She said. "Yes, I am. Also your company here cheered me up." I said and she looked down smiling. Suddenly Tico left and it gave me the chance to get closer to Y/N. "Finally I can be near you." I said and placed my arm around her shoulders. "I better go and get Tico back." She said and wanted to stand up, but I held her back. "You're only mine." I said and kissed her neck. "Someone seems to be a fan of me." She said in a teasing way and also kissed my cheek. "Why don't you perform any of your songs for me?" "Are you serious? I don't think I'll be able to do that in front of you." She said and turned at me. "Why not? It's just me." "Exactly. I don't want to look ridiculous in front of you." She said and I giggled. "I love everything you do. You don't need to be embarrassed because of me. I'm supposed to be your safe spot." She thought a little and then looked at me. "But I want a kiss after that, okay?" She said and I nodded. I would kiss her even without her performing though. She makes me weak and her lips put my body on fire. She stood up and started singing and dancing. Her eyes didn't leave mines for a single moment. Every move she did grew the desire to touch her body. Her voice was literally angelic and I was getting lost on it. This was the moment that I realised that I couldn't get any luckier. Having a girl like Y/N was literally a dream; a beautiful dream. Without understanding I had stood up and was standing in front of her. She was still singing while wrapping her arms around my neck. She kept on singing and I was focused on the movement of her lips. They looked so soft and warm to taste. This girl had all the control over me. I'm afraid that this time I could no longer stop myself. I filled the gasp between us and connected our lips. I didn't have to wait for her to respond by kissing me back. The urge of having her was growing bigger and bigger. I slayed my tongue deep in her mouth and she started fighting for dominance. She took my hoodie off and pushed me on the couch and sat on my lap. She started leaving wet kisses over my chest, which sent chills down my spine. I took her by her face and smashed my lips back at hers. I had never felt like that. This was a sign that we are made for each other. . .