🖤71th part🖤

(Martinus's Pov) When I saw Y/N in that condition my heart literally dropped. No one has the right to touch her. . . In the past hour I've been trying to work and in the same time take care of Y/N. What her mum did went too far. Y/N can't keep living in fear because her mum wants to control her life. "She's really going through shit." Kerem said coming back from a little conversation with Y/N. "I know, right? The worst part is that her heart is too pure to hurt her mother." "Nah, you're wrong about that. She has many plans to murder her mother. And she gave her a pretty punch as I heard." Kerem said. "And I'm glad she did that. She could have ended dead." "But, she's alive and fine. Now stop worrying that much. She needs you to be strong for the both of you." Kerem said and patted my back. He's right. I can't act weak now that she needs me. It will make her even sadder. . . After finishing work I took Y/N with me and started walking home. "What will your parents say about me? What if they don't want me to stay in your house?" Y/N said and I had to giggle of how cute she is. "Martinus, it's not funny! I'm meeting your parents in such a terrible situation!" She said and I started laughing louder. "They're going to love you." I said and wrapped my arm around her and we kept on walking like that. If you're wondering, I decided to report the situation with her mother to the police tomorrow. Y/N isn't mentally stable and she needs to rest tonight. "And what about Emma?" Y/N asked all of sudden. "What about her?" I asked confused. "Will she like me?" "You worry way too much. She might even be a fan of you, so yeah, she's going to love you." I answered. Damn, I really never got to ask Emma if she knows Y/N. . . Nevermind, I guess I'll need to tell my family that my girlfriend is a famous singer. . . After some minutes we were in front of my house and Y/N was feeling extremely nervous. Please, she's the cutest! "Babe, everything will go fine." I took her hand in mine, staring deep into her eyes and she took a deep breath before getting inside. "Hi, everyone!" I said smiling as we entered the living room and Emma, mum and dad were looking at us with wide opened eyes. "Omg, Y/N Y/L/N is standing in front of me!" Emma said while looking at Y/N amazed, and Y/N hid behind me. "Welcome home, son. Won't you introduce us your friend?" Dad said with a warm smile and welcomed us to sit down. "Ehm. . . Hi. . ." Y/N said while playing nervously with her fingers and not daring to look up. "Honey, please don't be ashamed. Feel like you're in your home." Mum said and Y/N somehow managed to look at her and smile a little. "Mum, dad, this is Y/N, my girlfriend." I said with a big smile on my face and wrapped my arm around her, pulling her close to me. "No way! She's your girlfriend?!" "Emma!" Mum said. "Sorry. . ." "We are so happy for you two." Dad said smiling and stood up, and Y/N and I stood up too. He came to hug me first and then her. "I wish you two all the bests." Dad said smiling and shook hands with Y/N. Then also mum came to hug us and couldn't stop looking at her. "You're such a beautiful girl!" She said and Y/N started blushing hard. One of my dreams was to meet Y/N with my family and finally it happened. Emma came to hug us too and let's say that she doesn't want to let go of the hug with Y/N. "Emma, can you bring my girlfriend back?" "Nope, she's mine now." She said and Y/N giggled. "Now that I'm Emma's, I guess we better go in your room and have some girls talk." Y/N said and Emma immediately sent her to her room. "Great. Emma already loves her." Mum said and I giggled. "I guess it's time you tell us everything about you two." Dad said and we sat down. "Me and Y/N met on that party that Marcus sent me some months ago. None of us expected to meet again, but for our luck she came into my work and since then we are dating." I didn't tell the part that we have been together even two years ago, but one day I will. I just want to take things easy. "And you finally decided to meet us with her?" Mum said. "In fact, this happened all of sudden. Something terrible happened to her and she doesn't have a place to stay. . ." . . .