🖤52th part🖤

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands closing my eyes and a body being pressed to mine; sending my body on fire. There's only one person in the entire world who can make me feel like this. "Martinus, I know it's you." I said smiling and finally my eyes were free. "Who's Martinus? I'm Leo." He said and I hugged him while laughing. "I missed you." I said while not getting enough of his scent. "I missed you even more,babe." He said and left a kiss on my head. "Will you two stop being cute? Otherwise I'll need to leave." Taylor said and Martinus growled. "She's right though." Marcus said and him and Taylor smiled at each other. "By the way, for what you wanted me here?" Martinus said as we broke the hug. "My doctor called me and he wants to meet both of us." I said and he looked confused at me. "It's something about our sickness." I said and he nodded. "We better go now." Marcus said and we turned to leave. "Where do you think you're going?" We all turned to see Ashton and his group looking at us. "One Marcus wasn't enough so now we have two?" Derek said. "I already hate the other one." Matt said. "What do you want now?" I said and took Martinus's hand in mine. "What about starting with letting go of his hand?" Ashton said while looking at our hands. "He's my boyfriend." I said and he got mad. "Babe, who are those?" Martinus asked while not leaving his eyes from Ashton for once. "No one important." I said. "I am the boy she wants." Ashton said. "For sure." Marcus said while trying to hold his laugh. "Shut up, nerd." Stina said. "Call my brother like that again and you'll see what I'll do to you, nasty bitch." Martinus said and I was holding him back from going to fight with them. "Guys, there's no point of losing our time with them. We have better things to do." Taylor said and this made them just angrier. "You can leave, but Y/N will stay here." Ashton said. "And who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?" I yelled frustrated. "Your future husband." "Okay, now fuck you!" Martinus yelled and punched him on the face. "Run!" Marcus said and we did so. We went to the parking lot and immediately went inside Martinus's car. He started driving and left from there. "Why did you have to punch him?!" Taylor said. "I let nobody talk to my girl like that, okay?!" Martinus said mad. "With this you just caused us more problems with them, babe." I said and slammed my hand on my forehead. "Who knows what they're planning to do to us tomorrow." Marcus said worried. "Nothing. I'll bring bodyguards for the three of us." I said and took a deep breath. "Y/N, are you serious? Can you imagine me walking around with a bodyguard? Because I can't!" Taylor said. "Then let me be your bodyguard." Marcus said and both of them looked away blushing. Aww! "And what about me?" Martinus said and smirked at me. "They don't know where you work, but if they do, then I'll send one for you too." "Can you send me a female?" Martinus said and madness streamed through my body. I'm sure if I was in a cartoon movie, fire would explode from my ears. "Omg, you really thought that I meant that? You're the only one I have ever loved. There won't be another who I can love more than you." He said and I felt embarrassed of myself thinking that. Martinus would never leave me for someone else. I am not the perfect girl, but I'm the perfect one for him, as he is for me. . . "By the way, does Martinus know where we're going or we're just driving around?" Marcus said. "Damn, none of you told me where we are supposed to go!" Martinus said and we all started laughing.