🖤21th part🖤

I decided to talk with him after dinner. We all sat down and started eating. "Mum, dad, tomorrow I'll have a performance at the dance studio." Emma said. "That's awesome, honey? Will we be able to come and watch you?" Mum said. "Yes! And, Marcus, Martinus? I would really appreciate if you could come too. I really miss my brothers coming to watch me." She said and looked at us with hope. "We can't promise, but we will try our best to come. Right, Martinus?" Marcus said and smiled at me. "Of course. Don't worry, Emma. We're going to be there for you." I said and a big smile appeared on her face. "Thank you so much." She said and everyone continued eating. As we finished Marcus and I went upstairs, but instead of going to my room, I went to his. "Ehm, bro, this is my room." He said confused as I entered and closed the door. "I know, but I need to talk with you." I said and he made a sign for me to sit down. "Did anything happen at work?" He asked and I shook my head as a no. "I'm not the one who has problems. Marcus, you seem to be bothered by something." I said and he became kind of nervous. "No. . . Everything's fine. I was kind of sad because I miss you. . ." "Marcus, it's not just that. I'm your twin brother. You can tell me everything." I said and he sighed. "I really don't want to bother you. . ." "If you don't do it, someone else will. So better to hear my brother's problem." I said and he smiled a little. "Ok then. . . I am scared that I might lose this year at university. . ." Marcus said sad. . .