🖤79th part🖤

(Y/N's Pov) We arrived home and saw that Marcus and Emma were here already. Both of them were sitting on the living room and watching TV together. "Hi, you two." Martinus said and they looked at us. "You two are all over the news!" They both said at the same time. "What do you mean?" Martinus said. "Probably the little interview I had today got posted already." I said and sat on the other couch. "You're really going to have a conference?" Marcus asked. "Well, do I have a chance? As soon as I tell the truth it will be easier to put my mother in jail." I said while looking at the TV. "I just wanted to say that the part where you kiss in front of everyone was really cute." Emma said, which caused my cheeks to turn red. "You weren't supposed to watch that part." Martinus said and she shrugged. "I can't turn the time back. I saw it and it's over. All in all it was just a kiss." "You really love acting like you are Einstein." Marcus said. "Why acting when I already am." Emma said and and flipped her hair. Lmao, I literally love her. She's a girl full of surprises. "I've told Taylor about the situation, if you don't mind." Marcus said to me. Damn, all those stuff happened and I didn't even remember of telling Taylor. . . "It's good that you told her. She would have been dying from worries." I said. I looked around and saw Martinus smirking at Marcus. "Why are you smirking, huh?" I said and both of them looked at me. "Nothing. . ." Marcus said nervous. I studied their expressions for a while and came into a conclusion. "You like Taylor. . ." Marcus turned all red and hid his face with a pillow. "Of course he does! He dies for her!" Martinus said. "Omg, Taylor likes him too! She has liked him since the first time she saw him!" "WHAT?!" Marcus threw the pillow away and looked at me with wide opened eyes. "You heard me, Romeo. Your Juliet (idk how you call it, cuz my brain can only say it in German and Albanian :^) likes you too!" I said and Emma started laughing all of sudden. "Omg, I never thought that Marcus could like anything else except books!" She said and Martinus and I started laughing too. "Ey, I'm not a robot to not like someone." Marcus said and put some hair behind. "Well, I guess you're not. You love her way too much! Like, omg, Y/N, if you only knew how much he talks to me about her!" "Damn, Taylor is literally the same! "Marcus is the definition of perfect! Omg you should have seen him today!" and many more things!" I said and Marcus smiled. "I never noticed that she likes me." "Because you two are very weird when it comes to love. Not everyone is smart enough like me and Y/N to improve within some days." Martinus said and I rolled my eyes and then smiled. My man is a whole circus I swear. "Why haven't you asked her out yet?" Emma said with her arms behind her head. "I am so scared of doing that!" "WHY?" Me, Emma and Martinus said at the same time. "I don't know. . . I've never done it before. . . She's my first love and I don't want somehow to destroy every chance that I might have to make her mine. . ." Marcus said while looking down nervous. "She's yours already." I stood up and went to sit right next to him. "Marcus, you have no reason to be afraid. You both like each other and there's no point on waiting any longer." I said and placed my hand on his shoulder. "You don't need to do who knows what. You can just send her to a park or something, give her some flowers and tell her about your feelings." I said. "That's quite nice. If I was Taylor I would adore that." Emma said and Marcus smiled. "Well, I guess I gotta try." He said and I hugged him from happiness. Finally those love birds will be together! Not gonna lie, I was getting tired of them simping for each other and not dating. There's no doubt that Taylor will say yes when Marcus asks her to be his girlfriend. Like, come on! She has dreamed about this for so long! Tomorrow will be the happiest day of her life! "Y/N, stop daydreaming." Martinus said and I showed him my middle finger, which caused all of us to start laughing.