🖤69th part🖤

After some minutes he came back and handed me the things that I needed. "Good luck with that. Me and your mum will be checking on the other people if you need anything." I nodded and he went away. Phew, finally I'm left alone. I went through my playlist and started listening to my favourite songs so I can win some energy. Ok, but, I'm super nervous. This is my first time writing a song by my own. Like. . . MY FIRST SONG! I don't even know why I said I would do it. . . I don't want to see my manager laughing at me. . . I would feel like killing myself in that moment. . . Come on, Y/N. . . I should think in a positive way. Now I'm going to grab the papers, the pen, and start writing the most beautiful song that anyone has heard before. . . I'm not going to tell you about what I'm writing though. . . I need to focuse. . . So far I've written only five lines, and I keep on reading them over and over again. . . Maybe writing isn't that easy as I thought. . . Ok, ok, this isn't working. . . I looked around the room hopeless, like searching for a little help. . . I kept on thinking and thinking and finally came up with new lines. . . (Let's skip some time and let Y/N focuse:*) "YES, FINALLY!" I jumped up from happiness with the papers on my hands. After all this time I managed to write the song! I already know even the beat I want to use for it. Not gonna lie, it was pretty hard and for a little I was about to give up. But, let's say that the thought of Martinus listening to our song and being proud of me gave me hope. Yeah, our song. I put all the love I have for him in this song. Of course the feelings I have for him can never be explained, but you get what I mean, right? The door got opened and my mum and the manager stepped inside. "So, how's your song going?" The manager said in a teasing way. Urgh, disgusting. "Yeah, I finished it all." I said his eyes got wide opened. "You what?" He said surprised and I felt like exploding on laughing because of his face reaction. "You heard me. I wrote the song. Here you have it." I said and gave it to him. He sat down on the velvet couch that is inside this room and started reading. "You really think that you are that smart to write a song by yourself?" My mum told me and this really made me sad. "Maybe I am. You can't know it." "You're my daughter and I know that you're not worthed more than a piece of shit." She said and looked away. Wow, how honest she is with me. . . I really can't stand being around her anymore. Maybe I should start taking my life more seriously. Let me correct myself: I must take my life more seriously. . . "Y/N, this is amazing. . ." Marsel said and got my and mum's attention. "Really?" We said in the same time. "Are you kidding me? I haven't seen such an emotional text for such a long time. How did you come up with this though? You must be definitely in love with someone to write something as personal and heart touching as this." He said while looking at me with a smile on his face. "I guess I watch too much movies." I said and faked a laugh just to cover up what the manager said. But, he was right. I'm madly in love. . . "Do you also have any idea for the beat and rhythm? I would love to hear." He said and I smiled. "In fact yes, I have also found the beat that might go with the song." "Perfect! Let's go and do it right now. This masterpiece cannot wait." He stood up from the couch and I started smiling even brighter when he said that. I'm really happy that we are going to realise my first own song ever. Without losing time I went after him to the cabin part to start making the beat of the song.