🖤74th part🖤

I woke up and met the angelic face of Y/N, who was still sleeping. Sometimes I can't believe that she's real. She's just like like a beautiful dream that everyone wants to have. You can keep on running and running going after her, but it's impossible to catch her. . . Well, for me it's not like that. This beautiful creature is laying inside my arms, being so beautiful that it hurts. . . I lifted my hand up and carefully and slowly placed it under her chin; touching her soft skin, setting my body on flame. I really can't stop thanking God for pairing me up with such a perfect human being. She's everything that I need. I've always dreamed about the day that I'll find my true love; my other half. When I found her, something inside me exploded. It's like my soul got connected to hers, only to become one. . . Slowly Y/N opened her beautiful eyes and looked at me with a smile forming on her lips. "Good morning, babe." I said and pecked her lips. "Good morning." She said while still smiling. Her hair are perfectly a mess; a mess that I love to see and touch. "I'm really happy." Y/N said and I looked down at her. "And the reason is?" "The feeling of waking up in your arms, being fully safe. This makes me extremely happy." She said and I also started smiling. "Do you want to spend every morning like this, baby girl?" I said in a teasing way, which caused her to giggle a little. "I don't know why you do those questions when you already know the answer." "I don't. Tell me." I said and brought my face close to hers. "Ok, then. I want to spend all my life with you, only to be able to fall asleep and wake up in your arms." She said and made me smile once again. "I love you so so so much!" I said and started kissing every inch of her face. "Babe, I feel like a baby when you do that." She said and laughed. "You're my baby, so?" I said before leaning into a kiss. . . I don't know how many times I have said this, but I'll keep saying it: I love tasting her lips. After some minutes we broke the kiss and she hid her face on my neck. "What are you doing now?" "Just enjoying your scent." She said and placed a little kiss on my neck. Damn. . . She kept on leaving wet kisses and I was trying to not moan. . . "Babe, you really need to make me moan?" I said and tried to sound as normal as I can. . . "You really get turned on by some little kisses?" She smirked and raised her eyebrow at me. "Like you don't. Only a touch from me makes you go crazy." I said in a flirty way and she shivered. "And who says that?" "You have said it at least a million times." I said and took her away from my neck. "Ey, I was having fun!" "Well, it's my turn now." I said and started kissing her delicate neck. "Martinus. . ." She moaned and I smirked. How easy it is to pleasure her. . . In fact, it's easy to pleasure each other since we are made for each other. "You really want to wake up everyone?" Y/N moaned as I sucked her skin. "If you mean about the people in the house, let me inform you that we are alone." I said and kept on kissing her neck. "Shit, I missed the lessons. . . AND AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE AT WORK?!" "This day is off for us. Now, just relax." I said and right after this she moaned. Fuck, she's turning me on. . . "I hate breaking it to you, but if we continue like this we'll end up naked and you know what comes next." Y/N said and pushed me away, standing up from the bed. "And you don't want that?" I said and sat on the bed to look at her. "I won't give myself that easy this time, baby boy. And the hickey that you just made me is enough already." She took some hair away and I saw a huge hickey on her neck. Damn, I didn't even notice that I did that. . . I must admit that she looks even cuter with that. "What are the plans for today?" She said while playing with her hair. "Well, having as much fun as possible." "Amazing plan." She said and I got out of the bed. With slow footsteps I went up to her and placed my hands on her hips, and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Again in my arms, huh?" I said and kissed her soft cheek. "Well, you keep catching me." She said while we were looking deep into each other's eyes. "I'll always catch you. I'll follow you to the end of world because I love you." I said and we smiled at each other.