🖤18th part🖤

First he was surprised. I guess he didn't except this; but then started hugging me back. This is all I needed. . . It felt like his hugs warmed my heart. . . After a while we stopped hugging and sat down. "Did something happen? You seem to be sad about something. I hope I can do something about it." He said and I had to smile of how cute he is. "Well, maybe you don't know, but I am a singer." "I've done a little research about you." He said and blushed. "I'm sorry you didn't get to know it by me. . . Well lately I had been working on a new song together with a boy called Donny." "The one who was with you that day?" Martinus asked and I nodded. "Tonight we went out to celebrate for finishing the song. Everything went good and we were going home when he tried to kiss me. . . I know it might sound ridiculous, but I've never been on a relationship or kissed someone; and that just made me feel bad." I said and looked down. "Do you like him?" "No, I don't. I see him as a friend, nothing more." I said and he smiled a little. "What he did wasn't a good thing. But you don't need to bother yourself because of it. This face is way too beautiful to stay sad." He said and carefully placed his hand on mine. How is it possible that everything he does makes me smile every time? I really don't get it. "Thanks for everything Martinus. Talking with you really made me feel better." I said and held his hand tight. I don't know why I did that. I just did. "Whenever you want someone to talk to, just call me. . . Upss, you don't have my number, either do I." He said and we laughed. "That's not a problem." I said and gave him my number and he gave me his. After that I hugged him and made my way to home.