🖤55th part🖤

"And what's the problem?" I said while hoping it's not what I was thinking. Slowly my sight went down to his pants and saw his dick figuring out and being hard as fuck. . . Oh damn. . . "You got horny? Really?" I whispered and he nodded while looking out of the window. This situation was making me kind of nervous. . . It's not like Martinus is the only one horny here though. . . If it wasn't for Marcus and Taylor I would be making out now. "Y/N, I want you so bad. . ." Martinus whispered on my ear and I got goosebumps. I was fighting with myself to not lose control, but it was getting harder. The biggest problem here is that we have nowhere to go and be alone. In my house we can't, also in his house we can't. We could go in hotel, but someone might recognize me and our privacy would get destroyed. . . "Martinus, we can't do anything about it. . ." "I know. . ." He said and took a deep breath. "What are you two talking about?" Marcus said while still driving the car. "Nothing important." I said. "By the way, will we go home or you'll keep driving around?" Martinus said annoyed. "Excuse me sir, I just wanted to let you spend more time with your girlfriend." Marcus responded and I smiled. "We will send Taylor home first." Marcus said and she looked at him with wide opened eyes. "There's no need for that. I can go by myself. Just stop here." Taylor said nervously and Marcus placed his hand on her lap. "I want to send you home." He said while looking deep in her eyes and slowly she nodded. I am pretty sure that Taylor is stopping herself now from screaming because he touched her. They got to spend this day together and I'm happy to see them getting on well. Suddenly Martinus started leaving wet kisses on my neck, making my back arch. "Babe, what are you trying to do?" I whispered to him. "Loving you." He responded and pecked my lips. I want him so bad now. . . His soft and warm lips being placed against my skin were making it more difficult for me. . . "Tinus, take me in your house." I whispered and he kissed me on the cheek before nodding. After a while we stopped in front of Taylor's house, and after greeting with us she got out of the car. "So, where should I send you, Y/N?" Marcus said. "She's coming with us." Martinus said and wrapped his arm around me. "But what if Emma comes home and sees her?" "She won't. I'll be hiding her in my room." "And how will I leave then?" I asked confused. "We will do something, okay? Don't worry that much." He said and I nodded. It would really be awkward if anyone from his family found me in their house. Like, I don't want my first meeting with them like that. . . "What about your mum, Y/N? Won't she be worried if you don't go home now?" "She doesn't care about me, and I prefer spending this afternoon with Martinus." I said and Martinus held me tighter. "I really can't wait to taste your lips." He whispered and this just made me lose control. "Hold on, baby boy." I said and tried to ignore his warm touches. . . Finally we got out of the car and went inside their house. As we closed the door, Tico came and ran directly at me. "Hi, buddy!" I said and cuddled his head. "Seems like Tico likes Y/N more than us." Marcus said and I giggled. "Sorry, Tico, but I'll take my girl now." Martinus said and took me up on his arms. "You are jealous even of your own dog!" I said and Tico barked. "Excuse me? Even though Tico is a handsome boy, I'm your one and only!" Martinus started going upstairs and I just couldn't stop smiling while looking at him.