🖤67th part🖤

"Great job, Y/N. You can sit down." The professor said and I went back to my place. Yeah, I did the presentation and I must say I was great. I have about only two hours of sleep totally. Anyways, better than being embarrassed in front of everyone or even getting yelled at by the professor. And Martinus wouldn't be happy if I stopped caring just because of our situation. He's right though. I should be grateful that I have a chance to study. Not many people can; either could Martinus. I have suggested him to start university and I would pay for him, but of course he didn't want that. He doesn't want me or anyone else to do something for him, but he also says that he is happy with his job. He's not lying though. He really loves working at that place together with Kerem. . . Which reminded me that that girl named Lia is also there. Urgh! If she thinks that she has a chance with my man just because I can't meet him, she's wrong. With that she will declare war with me; a war that I'm going to win. . . "That's it for today, people. You can leave." The professor said and students were getting out of the class one by one, including me. Somewhere in the crowd I saw Taylor talking to Marcus, and her cheeks had turned in a light shade of pink. I'm really happy to see how close they are becoming every day. There's no doubt that soon he will ask her out. "Hey, you two!" I said smiling as I went up to them. "Where have you been, girl? I haven't seen you since yesterday. You just disappeared." Taylor said as we broke the hug. "I had to talk to Martinus. . ." I said and a wave of sadness hitted me. "Did you guys fight or something? He was pretty sad last night." Marcus said and now he and Taylor were waiting for me to answer. "We can't meet for a while until I make sure that my mum isn't suspicious. None of us is happy about this though." I said while looking away. I feel like I'll cry in any minute. . . It hasn't passed even a full day and I'm terrible. . . I'm okay only when I'm around him. . . Nothing makes me feel good anymore. There's no doubt that my health will get bad again through this time. . . "Y/N, you are doing the right thing." Marcus said and placed his hand on my shoulder to comfort me. "I know that it's hard for you two already, but we all know that the situation is not in our favour." Marcus said and I nodded. "Don't think about anything bad though. As soon as your mum starts to believe that there's nothing happening behind her back, you will be together with Martinus." Taylor said and I smiled a little. "Let's go and get something to eat, girls. The day has just started and we must enjoy it." Marcus said and we nodded, going after him on our way to the canteen. I'm really glad to have such good friends. They always cheer me up, no matter in what state of sadness I am. We sat down together with our food. All of us got coffee and some cookies. I didn't want to drink or eat anything at all, but I didn't wany to upset them. My thoughts were interrupted by Marcus taking a picture of me and I looked at him confused. "Why did you do that?" "Well, my lovely brother wanted to see you." He responded and a big smile appeared on my face immediately. I took my phone and went to text him. *Yk, you could ask me for a picture, not making Marcus your personal stalker.* I texted him and within a second he replied. *I like catching you in surprise. You didn't look that happy though. Are you okay, baby?* *How can I be okay if you're not with me?* *Same goes for me. I really miss you:(* *I miss you even more, Tini.* I said and in that moment he sent me a picture of him. *I hate to say it, but I gotta get back at work, babe. Meanwhile enjoy this pic of me:) Love you♡* he texted and I smiled while looking at the picture.