🖤95th part🖤

"Why are you laughing? I'm really trying to understand what's that funny to you." Kerem said while looking at me confused. Is he serious now? "My dear friend, all the apartment looks super new and you call these bottles a mess? Are you sure that you know what a mess is?" I said and he blushed a little. "I come from a family that is obsessed with hygiene so yeah, those bottles seem like a mess to me." He said and shrugged. "Well, good for you, man. If you only knew what a mess I do in my room, for sure you couldn't handle it." "And how does Y/N handle it then?" He said in a teasy way while having his arms crossed. "Ehm, she sleeps with Emma from now on. She's had enough of me." I said smiling and he laughed. We sat down on one of the biggest couches in this room and Kerem suggested to watch a movie, and of course I agreed. This night is all about him and I'm under his command. He turned the TV on and started searching for a movie. "Do you have any specific movie that you want to watch?" "I don't mind. You can choose whatever you want." I said and wrapped my arms behind my head, making myself comfortable.
I really don't know if my mind is working at all. One moment I'm focused on the movie, one moment I'm thinking about Y/N, and the next moment I'm rethinking all what has happened tonight. My life has become a movie. It doesn't pass a single second without something happening. It's like we've become the centre of the world. I can't even go out and play some football without something following me.
This is stressful for all of us. "This was one of Ikra's favourite movies." Kerem said all of sudden and I looked at him. "It's all about a couple who fights everyone who doesn't want them to be together. It has always seemed very romantic to her. The idea of finding someone who would love her like that has always excited her." "You are that person." "But she never got to know that. I didn't get the chance to tell her what I feel. That's what hurts me the most. She had no one. . ." Kerem said and his voice broke down. I just looked at him sad. I can't say anything about this. He lost her before he could make her his. . . "I'm sure she knows. She has felt it. Kerem, no one can tell me that I'm wrong when I say that she loved you too. You brought joy into her life and she'll remember it forever." I said and he bursted in tears. I won't stop him this time. I want him to let it out. Nothing must be left inside him any longer. All this pain needs to disappear. . . He keeps on crying and I pulled him in a hug. "I miss her so much, Martinus. . ." He sobbed. "You have no idea how much it hurts to know that she isn't here. . ." "I don't. I really don't. . ." I whispered and closed my eyes.
<<< "But, why?. . . Why do you want us to break up?. . ." Y/N said through tears and I'm literally trying to not break in tears. "We just don't work out." "What the hell are you saying?! We are happy together!" "You are happy, I'm not." I said and she looked at me in such a miserable way. I'm hating myself for doing this. . . "Please tell me that you're lying. . ." . . .>>>
No one can fully be happy in this world. This is just how it works. To get happiness we have to experience sadness first. . . After a long time Kerem pulled away from the hug and wiped his last tears away. "Thanks for being here with me." "I should have been here for you since the start." I said and smiled at him. "Martinus, can you promise me something?" Kerem said and I nodded. "Me and ikra couldn't end up together, but don't ever let go of Y/N." He said and both of us were looking into each other's eyes. ///enjoy seeing Kerem and Ikra♡\\\

 ///enjoy seeing Kerem and Ikra♡\\\