🖤8th part🖤

"We're here." Marcus said and I looked out of the window. We got out of the car and went inside. I don't remember going to a party before, and I'm not quite sure if I like it here. . . "What's wrong?" Marcus noticed how confused and weird I was feeling for being here. "If you don't like this place, we can leave." Poor Mac. . . He has to sacrifice everything, so I can be happy. . . "No. Both of us deserve to have fun tonight. Should we get something to drink?" I said and he nodded while having a bright smile on his face. We started drinking and then went to dance. "I didn't know you can dance." "Oh shut up!" I said and we started laughing. I don't really know what I'm doing, but I like it. For a second it felt like all my worries faded away. . . But then I realised that Marcus wasn't here with me anymore. I hope I didn't get lost. . . I started searching for him, but accidentally bumped into someone. I looked and got shocked. . . In front of me was standing that girl that I see all the time. "Is it because of the alcohol and my sickness or you are really standing in front of me?" Both of us literally said at the same time. So, I am not dreaming? She's a real person? Suddenly she placed her hand on my chest and slowly looked up in my eyes. . . Those eyes. . . She has very beautiful eyes. . . And I don't know why but she gives me such a nice feeling. "I know it might sound weird, but why does it feel like it's not the first time that we see each other?" I said while looking mesmerised in her eyes. "To be honest, I feel the same. What can this mean?" She said and I shrugged as an answer.