🖤43th part🖤

Let me guess what you all were waiting to see. You expected me and Y/N having sex, right? Well, guess what? Tico came and took me from my pants, making me and Y/N fall. After that we felt really awkward to go any further. . . We stood up and I put my hoodie on. "I better leave now. . . I'm scared that someone might see us." Y/N said while her face was all red from blushing. "I wish you could stay longer." I said as we went to the door. "For example how long?" She asked while putting her shoes on. "What about staying here with me forever?" I said and a smile went across her face. "I love the idea." She said and pecked my lips. "I'll love you until the end, Martinus Gunnarsen." She said and left while smiling. Being with her until the end? Not even that would be enough. The funny part is that I've always said that I won't lose my mind for any girl. But Y/N is different. When I met her it was like I belonged to her already. Both of us feel this connection that we have. . . I can even say that we're soulmates. I've heard about soulmates only in vampire movies and it has always seemed so weird to me. But not anymore. Now I'm experiencing that passion and love. My thoughts got interrupted by the door getting opened and Marcus stepped inside. "Hi, Martinus! Seems like you're feeling better." He said and came to hug me. "After my crazy love bird came to visit me, I feel more than better." I said and laughed. "She stormed out of the university as I told her what had happened to you." He said and I smiled. " i don't want to know what you two were doing though." "It's not like I was planning on telling you anyway." I said and winked at him. I sat on the couch and after some minutes Marcus came and joined me. "I talked to Taylor today." He said and I looked at him with wide opened eyes. "YOU WHAT?" I said and he blushed. "Well, I couldn't hold myself anymore. . ." "WHAT DID YOU TELL HER?!" "I told her that she looks beautiful. . ." "YOU LITERALLY GOT YOUR SHOT WITH THE FIRST TIME!" I said and hitted him in his arm. "I hope I didn't make her feel embarrassed or something. . ." He said while playing nervously with his fingers. "Why would she feel embarrassed? You gave her a compliment." "Well, it's weird when someone who has never talked to you, shows up and compliments you." Marcus said and I felt really dumb at that point. "Anyways, what do you think I should do next?" Marcus asked shy. "Definitely start a little conversation with her. As soon as you two become friends, it will be easier to make her like you back." I said and he raised his eyebrow at me. "This is how you and Y/N made it work?" "With me and her it's different. Since the first time we knew that we are made for each other." I said and looked away smiling. "I'm glad to hear that you love her. You might be my brother, but she's my friend, so better don't hurt her or I'll kill you." He said and I giggled. "I can never bring myself to hurt her. She's my other half. The better part of me. I would even give my life to protect her." I said smiling. . .