🖤85th part🖤

"Just tell me what do you want me to do to you." Martinus said with a raspy voice while his naked body is pressed to mine. . . He definitely loves torturing me. . . "I want you to fuck the life out of me. . ." I said and a moan escaped from my mouth as he started sucking on my neck. . . Oh fuck. . . Slowly I placed my arms around him and stroked his back up and down. "What else do you want me to do?" He said before biting my neck and I whimpered. "I want you to stop messing around and make me scream from pleasure right now. . ." He looked deep into my eyes and I swear my heart skipped a beat. . . He got off me and I sat on the bed. "There are a lot of ways that I can make you scream." He said and I just looked at him hungry. Hungry for him. . . And there's the moment when he caught me off guard and put a finger inside me. . . making me moan. Fuck. . . He started going faster and I was literally screaming from the pleasure. "Omg daddy. . ." I moaned as he kept on pumping his fingers in and out. . . Fuck. . . I love his fingers. . . "Uh. . . yes. . . Omg. . ." I could barely keep my eyes opened, but somehow managed to look at Martinus, who was enjoying his job and biting his bottom lip. "Holy. . . I'm about to. . . Uff. . ." I moaned and let my juice stream on his fingers. "What a good girl. . ." He said and licked the juice off his fingers. I feel so weak after this. . . My brain is a total mess as just my breath. "You see? I can do many things to you, baby girl." He said and rubbed my clit. He's right. . . "Now that I'm thinking, I'm quite hungry." He said and I moaned by just the thought of what he's about to do. . . Without warning he spread my legs and placed his face between them. "How delicious. . ." He said in a low tone before pressing his tongue against my core. . . Fuck. . . This feels even better. . . This man knows how to make a girl beg for more. . . But only I have the luck of having him. . . His tongue is doing circles inside my area and time after time he leaves a kiss there. "Yes. . . Just like that. . ." I moaned while having my eyes closed. . . I've cummed too many times by now and Martinus doesn't seem wanting to stop tasting me. "Lick it all. . . Daddy. . . Uhm God. . ." When I say that I'll have no juice left, I mean it. After a while I cummed for the last time and he finally pulled away. I have no strength to move at all. It's like I'm paralysed. Meanwhile, Martinus is stroking my boobs while licking his lips, which are all covered with my cum; as they should. "Any other request, my lady?" He said in such a sexy way which literally made me wet again. "Just fuck me already. . ." I said as I pressed myself into him and bit his ear. "Not yet, babe. . ." He said and with his dick rubbed my pussy. . . "I want to feel it inside me. . ." I arched my back and started playing with my boobs, which made his dick to get even harder and being pressed against my wet core. "Y/N. . ." He moaned with his eyes closed. I took his dick in my hand and starting jerking him off. "Oh damn. . ." He moaned and I couldn't stop biting my lips while looking at him in this situation. It's enjoyable as fuck. . . Right before he could had reached his orgasm I stopped. "Why the hell did you stop?" He growled and I just grinned at him. "Because I wanted to?" As I said that, he pushed me on the bed and came on top of me. "You'll get punished for what you did." "That's what I want, daddy." He just smirked before entering me and pleasure took the control over my body. . . "I can literally fuck you for days. . ." He moaned and I just kept on doing the same. "Uhm. . . Daddy. . ." I said as he kept on going faster. . . "Fuck me until I can't walk anymore. . ." "Are you sure about that? . . ." He moaned and bit my niple. "Ahhh. . . Yes, daddy. . . Now please go deeper. . ." I moaned and he did as I told him, making me scream. "Fuck. . . Fuck. . . Ahh. . . Feels so good. . ." I said while holding the sheets of the bed. For sure all the neighbours are hearing us, and maybe even his parents are home. I really don't know how they're react about this, but I couldn't care less. . . I'm having the time of my life and I wanna keep on enjoying it. . . "I'll cum. . ." Martinus said and went extremely fast, causing both of us to get orgasm. . .