🖤82th part🖤

All were looking at us shocked except Marcus who was smiling. "I really don't know what to say. This was unbelievable." Kjell said while being lost in his thoughts. Gerd Anne stood up and immediately came to hug me and Martinus. "I'm really mad at myself that I knew nothing about this during that time. . . Why couldn't you tell us to help you?" She said and turned at Martinus with tears on her eyes. "That wouldn't change a thing. It would just put all of you in danger, and I couldn't and still can't forgive myself if something happen to any of you." He said and pulled her in a hug. I was just looking around sad and my sight stopped on Emma who was trying to wipe her tears away. I went to her and pulled her in a hug. "You might be the reason that my brother almost lost his life, but you're also the reason why he keeps living." She said while looking at me with watery eyes and I placed a kiss on her forehead. The situation is very tensed up. No one knows what to say or what to do. . . "Dispute of what we got to hear, let's not focuse on it. What it is done, it's done. We can't do something about it. We can just do something for what's going to happen next, preventing it from happening again." Marcus said and I smiled. He always knows what to say, and that's something that I'll always like about him. "Why did you decide to tell this to us right now?" Kjell Erik said. "Soon I'll do a conference where I'll have to tell everyone about this. I wanted you to hear it from me and not to feel like I've been lying to you. . . I have just two days that I'm staying with you and you make me feel loved and wanted. . . You became my family, something that I never had. . ." I said while looking down sad and this time Emma is the one to hug me. "And we're going to be your family until the end. Nothing of these are your fault. You have just proven to us that you really belong to this family and will fight with everyone who tries to hurt any of us." Kjell Erik said while smiling at me. I didn't wait any longer. I stood up and ran to hug him. . . It's unbelievable how much he reminds me of my dad. . . It's like I lost the old one only to find the new one. Don't get me wrong, I loved my dad and I always will; but I also love Kjell as my dad. . . Some minutes later Anne came to hug me and Kjell was hugging Martinus. "Thanks for coming into our life." She whispered in my ear and I hugged her even tighter. I feel much better after knowing that they aren't mad at me. Not everyone would be like that. Others for sure would start attacking me; forbidding me from seeing their son ever again and maybe even somehow sending me to jail. But not those people. Could I get any luckier? "Now that everything is okay, can we go and sleep?" Emma said sleepy and her parents nodded. After we said good night to everyone, Martinus took my hand on his and together we went upstairs to his room. "Everything will be good from now on." He said smiling and pulled me in a tight hug. I really don't know how many hugs I have received, lmao. But, let's not destroy all this happiness now. "I'm glad that they still support us." I said with my arms being wrapped around his neck meanwhile his hands are placed on my waist. "Did they have any other choice? They love you way too much." Martinus said and I smiled. "I also love them a lot. They're literally the parents everyone would love to have. Babe, you're so lucky to have them." "I really am. Now that they're here I'm completed." HOW?! JUST HOW?! HOW CAN HE MAKE ME SMILE EVERY TIME?! "I guess it's time to sleep. You have lessons tomorrow." "And you have to go to work. BUT, stay away from Lia." I said. "All those stuff happened and still you manage to think about Lia? Don't you trust me at all?" Martinus said and wanted to leave, but I pulled him back. "I trust you, but I don't trust her! Like, please have you seen yourself? No one can resist a man like you!" I said and he smiled. "This man belongs to you." He said and connected our lips.