🖤96th part🖤

(Y/N's Pov) We hanged up and it felt like I'm all empty. I haven't seen Martinus all day long. I was so excited to spend some time with him when he comes home, but he isn't coming at all! "Is everything okay?" I turned around and saw Marcus looking worried at me. "Martinus is staying at Kerem tonight." I said and put some hair behind my ear. "Oh, really? He should have said that before and not let us wait this long." Marcus said and rolled his eyes. Together we went downstairs where the rest were resting in the living room. "Martinus won't be here tonight." Marcus said. "And what is the reason?" Kjell Erik said while looking at me and Marcus. "He told me that he will be with Kerem and nothing else." I said and shrugged. "Who cares? Can we please start eating now?" Emma said in a crying voice and Gerd Anne giggled. I went after her in the kitchen and we started putting things on the table.
To be honest I was just playing with my food and nothing more. I didn't even feel like eating. I'm not used of not seeing Martinus for a whole day. Now that we live under the same roof I've became even more attached to him and it's very hard to stay away. IS KEREM TRYING TO GET MY BOYFRIEND OR WHAT?! Ok, ok, I need to calm the fuck down. . . I'm so weird when it comes to a situation like this. Instead of trying to figure things out, I'm here thinking that Kerem is simping for my man. I slapped myself so I could take these ridiculous thoughts out of my head. What if Kerem has a problem so Martinus went to help him? But what could it be then?
Marcus hitted my arm a little and made me a sign to eat. I didn't realise that everyone has been looking at me all this time. Damn, I've never felt this awkward. . . I took the spoon and started putting the food inside my mouth. I just hope that they won't ask me any questions after the dinner. . . In a while everyone was already done and one by one they stood up from the table. Of course I had to stay and help Gerd Anne, and that's the moment when I wished I was sick so I could lock myself in a room. . .
"You weren't that hungry, huh?" She asked as I was still washing some dishes left. "I don't know. I was thinking about something. . ." "And that something is my son?" She said and I smiled immediately. Gerd Anne placed her hand on my shoulder and stroked it. "You miss him, don't you?" "Of course I do." I said and turned to face her. She just smiled at me and nodded. "Lately you two haven't spent that much time together." "And that sucks." I said and sighed right after that. "Soon you'll end the case in the court and maybe after that we can go in holiday somewhere." "That's a great idea! I can book the tickets right now." I said excited and she took my hand in hers. "You have done so much for this family." She said with a trembling voice. With my other hand I cuddled her cheek while looking into her eyes. "And you all have done even more for me. You have become my family. Something that I have always needed." I said and tears started appearing in my eyes. Gerd Anne pulled me in a hug and I started smiling.
Only these last months I've felt like a normal person with a normal life. If we ignore all the interviews and my case, yes, my life has never been better. Since I moved here I'm happy. I got to experience all the benefits of having a family. Everyone helps each other out. Of course it has also fights. . . Ridiculous fights if you ask me. For example, last time Marcus and Martinus were fighting for A FUCKING COOKIE! And in the end it turns out that Emma had eaten it. I guess that's what all siblings do. Sometimes I'm glad to know that I am the only child, because I really don't know how I'd handle all these pointless fights.
So, as I said before, I found the place where I belong; here with those amazing people, and our adorable dog, Tico!