His Indulgence

Libby strode to Radix, the Demon Master, beaming with pride at what she'd discovered.

He sat on a wooden chair and patted his bony thigh beneath the gray cloaks. Libby approached nearly skipping and took a seat where he'd indicated. Resting on his lap.

He pressed a hand to the side of her head. Filling her with his darkness and evil.

When she looked over her shoulder at him, he was no longer withered and gray. Instead, he was dark and beautiful. His skin seeming almost ebony and his eyes just as dark, but the irises were laced in fire which seemed to be burning in those bleak eyes.

She moaned and fell backward against his other arm. Breathing raggedly. Small breasts heaving under the brown aproned dress she wore. Her mousy brown hair fell over his lean arm, and she was writhing lustfully against his body as she took in the power, he offered her. A moan escaped her, and she shifted to rub her pale thighs together against the ache forming in her. A response to the deep sense of powerful magic roaring through her.

Radix hissed through his teeth and her dress shredded from her body. Leaving her plump thighs and buttocks exposed on his lap. Her small breasts, brown tipped crested and ready for his touch. He reached around the front of her and slid two fingers into her damp crease. Making her writhe down against it animalistically.

"Greedy Little Whore." He growled near the shell of her ear.

"Mmm..." She forced herself down more fiercely against his knuckles.

"That a girl, open yourself for me. Remember how wide you'll have to stretch." He pointedly reached under his robes, pushing them aside to reveal his jutting rod. A large thick member seeming nearly as broad as an arm. Hard against the crack of her buttocks and lower back.

Without preamble, he hoisted Libby's short frame up and brought her down roughly along his length. Growling in his throat as he did.

She jerked spasmically and tried to straighten off him. "It's too much!"

"You came and asked for it." He coaxed almost soothingly though his ministrations were clearly violent. "This was what you wanted when you rubbed those creamy thighs together and danced along my lap. Wasn't it?"

"Yes..." She whined, "But it's near to splitting me. I forget. I forget!"

"Cease your whining and take it. You came for it. Now you will receive it." He held her there while he thrust up into her. "Stop telling me how it hurts you."

"It does hurt, Master! Always." Her whole body shook as he lifted her and brought her down. Pumping into her ruthlessly. "So much, but yet...So good."

As he forced into her body his magic coursed over her. Sending thrills of currents over her skin and causing jagged black lines over her skin to fill her eyes until they became as dark as his skin. Hollow.

Radix didn't particularly care if he hurt her or if she enjoyed it. He was eager to fill her and have the momentary pleasure in the body of one of these little mortals. A creature which would soon serve him as one of his kind, could do it now with her small body.

And right now, he wanted more of her soft flesh. To feel her more deeply and hear her faint whimpers.