Poor Girl

Gasping, she lay there. Eyes the stormy blue of a rainy day glaring up at him.

The kind of eyes that draw a man from across a crowded room.

He had pitched her out of his mind like dirty clothing. "Best learn to heed me, woman."

He stared down at her. No shred of empathy on his face.

Tongue to teeth she hissed again. Looking at him scathingly as she fumbled for a broken piece of ceramic still littering the floor. She hurled it at him weakly.

His eyes roamed over her restlessly. Contemplating all the things he intended to do to her while she was captive. And what I may have her do to me.

Feeling his animal beginning to respond to his sordid thoughts, he knelt next to her and moved a bit of hair off her face.

"I don't have to be cruel, Little Harpie. Stop making me."

She glowered unwaveringly.

"I can do this as well." He blew his lips and made a low whistling sound.

Watching as her body tightened.

She gasped at the sensations of his magic moving through her.

Looking in her pretty blue eyes he could see the images he'd given her. Like a brief dream playing out.

***

The image was of her Sebastian laying her out on a down bed. Her silvery blonde hair splayed around her face.

With slow precision he stripped her. Pulling her spiderwebbing dress over her head and baring her flesh to his keen gaze.

He took his time. Stroking his hands over her body. Framing her scalp to curl his fingers in her long hair as his mouth applied to hers. Making love to her in long strokes. Swirling his tongue with hers until her body was tense with need.

Then his hands framed down the sides of her neck and her shoulders. Outlining the outer curve of her small, rounded, breasts without fully touching them.

Teasing her senses with the tantalizing caresses.

His hands were relentless. Finding her sides and flattening over her belly so his thumb could round her belly button in long, smooth strokes until she found herself lurching her pelvis up to meet his hand.

Wanting more.

Without a word, he saw the desire on her face and knew where she wanted touched. His hands flattened over the inner curve of her pelvis bones and hips. His thumbs slipping down to stroke her slit in a methodical way. His gaze burning into her as he watched her every expression.

At length, he slipped a thumb into her and heard her make a shrill noise of pleasure. His second thumb joined the first and he rotated them alternately. Making her body explode in thrilling ripples of sensation.

Her knees drew up against the spirals of pleasure. Her heels slipping along the coverlet. Her neck straining and her fingers fisting the bedding as she clung to it, to keep her from floating off into the stratosphere.

While she climaxed, he dropped butterfly kisses along the tops of her thighs and along her stomach.

His nimble fingers moving mercilessly until her body collapsed flat back to the bed in exhaustion.

He slid up her body to whisper near her ear. "Now, just imagine what it'll feel like when I'm buried inside you. What I'll do to you then..."

***

Elsabet was panting, her eyes glazed from the images he'd put in her mind and the feelings he'd injected into her body with the merest touch on her hair.

"What have you done?"

"Planted a seed." He gave a cocky lopsided grin. "Just not the one I'd like to...Yet..." He straightened, spun on his heel, exiting the chamber without a word.

Craning her neck, she watched him go.

The door slammed behind him.

At the sound of the lock turning, her head fell back, and she blew out the breath she'd been holding. Her body slumped. Fear polluting her thoughts.

He felt it as he stood outside the room, heard her wondering what'd gone so wrong she'd ended up here. And hating what he'd just done to her senses with the merest touch.

"No man in the world can keep me." She shouted.

The instant response seeped from the walls themselves. "I can."